Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
View deal
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$104
ZenHotels.comUS$114
All reviews an extended stay place to stay oatmeal social hour the breakfast area nice size convenient location hyvee kitchenette lodging gm mattress zoo downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021

I'm somewhat confused by all the positive reviews I've read about this hotel. Thus far, the hotel staff has not really been friendly, the couch has been stained, the room sounds like there are elephants running back and forth on our floor and the floor above all night, also with what they provide you can't eat carry out in this room let alone cook in it. If you're genuinely staying here for an extended stay...don't. If you're staying here to try and relax...don't. The only thing they are getting right is their mask policy. Not one person or guest has been without it. I applaud and thank them for that.

Room tip: May want to stay on the top floor so you can't hear people running above you
1  Thank Companion36116
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear Companion 36116, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you mention our mask policy as the safety of our guests and staff are a high priority. However we sincerely apologize that you did not have a friendly experience with our staff, that there was a stain on your couch, and that you had to deal with noisy neighbors. We have shared your feedback with our staff in an effort to improve our service! Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

Decent location, a bit far from downtown but it was graduation weekend so we didn’t have a choice. Walkable to Hyvee and a bunch of restaurants. Our room was clean and adequate. Had a pull out couch, which was about as expected, kitchen was nice as well as the actual bed. Pool was nothing fancy but was indoors and clean. Staff was friendly, although I did wait on the lobby for about 10 minutes waiting for Another pillow, nobody ever showed up so I just dealt with it, also no breakfast till 730 on Sunday so I couldn’t get anything but coffee, breakfast wasn’t super great but I think they were limited by pandemic precautions so not much they could do, overall good value for money and easy to get to creighton, old market or I guess uno if you wanted to go there for some crazy reason

1  Thank Mark O
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Mark, I want to thank you for staying with us, and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our location, cleanliness, and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again next time travel brings you to the area!

Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

For the price we were expecting a lot more from this hotel. The walls were terribly dirty and the couch in the room had stains all over it. I was afraid to let my children sit on anything or touch anything. We purchased blankets from a store after we got there to sleep with because when I pulled the comforter back there was a long hair on the sheets that was not ours. The dust ruffle on the bed also had stains all down the side. I was completely grossed out by this place. In addition our family that we were traveling with had their vehicles broken into in the hotel parking lot !!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear sjs123_11, On behalf of our entire staff we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience. I have addressed your issues with our housekeeping team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2021

The hotel is very aged and tired. Pictures are not what they are online. Room was not a suite but a normal size hotel room. Blood stains on sheets and stains on the ceiling . There are other hotels around town much nicer than this. Would definitely stay somewhere else next time.

Date of stay: February 2021
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Thank you for writing this review for our hotel. We are so sorry to hear you were disappointed in your experience. We will make sure to share this with the appropriate teams to ensure we do better in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

This is the worst place we have ever stayed! The room is disgustingly dirty. Let me list all the things wrong: TV did not work, curtains are broken and didn’t close, blood was on the toilet paper roll, pull out couch has multiple stains on it, pullout mattress - don’t even think of waiting to sleep on it, and to top it off is that someone tried to enter our room twice!! Called the front desk and after reviewing the security cameras it was determined that someone actually did have access to our room and was not hotel staff. The front desk merely “apologize”. Thankfully we travel with a dog and the entering person did not enter once they heard the dog bark. Seriously, DO NOT STAY HERE - NOT SAFE OR CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Hi TravelTrip2Love,

Thank you for your visit and the time you have devoted to providing feedback.

We aim to deliver the best service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests, and I recognize we failed to impress you. I am sorry for the issues with the general upkeep of the room amenities and uneasiness you may have felt while staying with us.

We strive to provide a dependable and seamless hotel experience. I will pass on your remarks with the managerial team as a reference to enhance hotel guest satisfaction to ensure the same problems will not happen again. I sent you a private message to ask more information about your stay.

We value your feedback, and we’d love to work this out with you and show you that your imperfect stay is an exception.

Warmest regards,