Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
US$89
Staybridge.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
ZenHotels.comUS$114
All reviews an extended stay place to stay oatmeal social hour the breakfast area nice size convenient location hyvee kitchenette lodging gm mattress zoo downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2021

I’m surprised by the bad reviews. This was a good choice. I’m so happy I cancelled another for this one instead. The courtyard in back made this over the top stay for us. Instead of spending money eating out each night we grocery shopped our meals at the hyvee within walking distance. We grilled using the two grills they provide. Lovely area for relaxing and enjoying our meals. Doesn’t feel like it’s next to busy road. Breakfast was good. What can anyone expect when covid hurt so many businesses. They use to be able to offer more but a warm sandwich. Oatmeal. Yogurt. Fruit. Milk. water and the coffee was more then I expected. Rooms were nice. Walls in bathrooms could be looked into cleaning and floors did have stains but we were not offended. Staff was kind. Some were new and I was shocked by how people treat another who is trying to learn. We had no issues with check in. I choose pay at hotel. My family slept comfy. Me having so many arthritis issues did not but I managed. Couple times fell asleep on comfy couch in the breakfast area. Lol. The swimming pool was nice size and depth was 3’ to 5’. The hotel is close to a children’s hospital which would make it good option for families needing a place close for appts. There is a legion next door. Some shopping options within walking distance. Definitely staying here again when we visit Omaha.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Jferh1973
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Dear Jferh1973, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and in such detail. The entire Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th&Dodge staff pride ourselves on creating a memorable and gratifying stay for all our guests. We appreciate guests like you who give us a chance to show you hospitality in a unique way. Again, thank you for your positive comments. Safe travels and we look forward to having you visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

It's not bad but not the nicest Staybridge that I've stayed at. The hall smells really weird and there are alot of stains on the room walls. There is enough grass around to walk dogs so that is a plus. Front desk help was nice. Not horrible but not great

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank traceymT5038WQ
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear traceymT5038WQ, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you will visit us again when travel brings you to the area so you can see the changes we have made based on your comments. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

I'm somewhat confused by all the positive reviews I've read about this hotel. Thus far, the hotel staff has not really been friendly, the couch has been stained, the room sounds like there are elephants running back and forth on our floor and the floor above all night, also with what they provide you can't eat carry out in this room let alone cook in it. If you're genuinely staying here for an extended stay...don't. If you're staying here to try and relax...don't. The only thing they are getting right is their mask policy. Not one person or guest has been without it. I applaud and thank them for that.

Room tip: May want to stay on the top floor so you can't hear people running above you
1  Thank Companion36116
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear Companion 36116, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you mention our mask policy as the safety of our guests and staff are a high priority. However we sincerely apologize that you did not have a friendly experience with our staff, that there was a stain on your couch, and that you had to deal with noisy neighbors. We have shared your feedback with our staff in an effort to improve our service! Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

Decent location, a bit far from downtown but it was graduation weekend so we didn’t have a choice. Walkable to Hyvee and a bunch of restaurants. Our room was clean and adequate. Had a pull out couch, which was about as expected, kitchen was nice as well as the actual bed. Pool was nothing fancy but was indoors and clean. Staff was friendly, although I did wait on the lobby for about 10 minutes waiting for Another pillow, nobody ever showed up so I just dealt with it, also no breakfast till 730 on Sunday so I couldn’t get anything but coffee, breakfast wasn’t super great but I think they were limited by pandemic precautions so not much they could do, overall good value for money and easy to get to creighton, old market or I guess uno if you wanted to go there for some crazy reason

1  Thank Mark O
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Mark, I want to thank you for staying with us, and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our location, cleanliness, and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again next time travel brings you to the area!

Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

For the price we were expecting a lot more from this hotel. The walls were terribly dirty and the couch in the room had stains all over it. I was afraid to let my children sit on anything or touch anything. We purchased blankets from a store after we got there to sleep with because when I pulled the comforter back there was a long hair on the sheets that was not ours. The dust ruffle on the bed also had stains all down the side. I was completely grossed out by this place. In addition our family that we were traveling with had their vehicles broken into in the hotel parking lot !!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear sjs123_11, On behalf of our entire staff we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience. I have addressed your issues with our housekeeping team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.