Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Staybridge.com
US$113
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$108
Expedia.comUS$113
Hotels.comUS$113
ZenHotels.comUS$125
All reviews light dinner front desk staff housekeeping mattress closet trash
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2021

We made a reservation, but when we showed up to the hotel, they didn't have the exact room we booked. The GM, Mary Ann, went out of her way to make it right. The room we wanted wasn't available, so she paid for us to stay at another hotel with a much bigger room. I was blown away at how she took the time to exceed our expectations, even though they were super busy. Mary Ann was kind, professional, and was an amazing example of what excellent customer service looks like. Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2021
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Dear R6756ZUandreao, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We feel fortunate to have Mary Ann on our team and are so glad she was able to provide you with great service and help you find just the right accommodations. We hope to see you again next time travel brings you to the Omaha area.

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

If you’re gonna charge $200 plus for a studio .. then you had damn well offer all the amenities. Room and hotel was better than average in a convenient location. But it gripes my ass that what used to be a tremendous breakfast buffet is still STILL hard stale prepackaged sandwiches that tasted like it had sit in the warmer for about 3 days .. English muffin was rock hard yet mushy on the inside .. rubber egg and white meat if some kind .. maybe turkey also a couple packs of oatmeal and ravaged muffin pile. The zoned out employee “in charge” couldn’t even answer the simple question “do you have any catsup? She be like .. “uh .. don’t know” .. classy! If you’re gonna charge pre pandemic prices then get back to offering the same amenities.. maybe even better to encourage folks to travel. Very disappointing.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Dear MonteJ_12, I want to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We initially had to limit many amenities due to covid and have now begun offering our Grab and Go breakfast. We apologize that it did not meet your expectations, and we look forward to returning to our regular breakfast as soon as possible. Have a nice week.

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

This was a good place to stay. I’m happy I cancelled another for this one. Our room was perfect for my family. Kitchenette was a plus. We saved money for fun by making meals in suite. Having access to a grill was a plus!! And he courtyard!! Very relaxing. We spent more time outside then in. I was not Comfy in beds but the rest of family was. The swimming pool was relaxing and I liked how deep it was from 3’ to 5’. Breakfast was awesome! For those complaining what can u expect during covid crap? A warm protein sandwich (egg. Meat and cheese) fruit. A drink and yogurt is plenty for breakfast. No it may not be like it use to but they have to follow new guidelines. The coffee was better then expected and kept me going all day. The staff was sweet. Some were new but I felt they did well. Hyvee and shopping strip within walking distance and a legion next door. Overall will definitely book this when we visit Omaha. Our trip consisted of a walk thru old market. The Durham museum. And the zoo. All were great! Only complaint is Omaha has too many stop signs. Lol!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear jfer1973, We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience. On behalf of my entire team, Thank you! We take a lot of pride in what we do, and it brings us joy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return to Omaha!

Reviewed 5 June 2021

I’m surprised by the bad reviews. This was a good choice. I’m so happy I cancelled another for this one instead. The courtyard in back made this over the top stay for us. Instead of spending money eating out each night we grocery shopped our meals at the hyvee within walking distance. We grilled using the two grills they provide. Lovely area for relaxing and enjoying our meals. Doesn’t feel like it’s next to busy road. Breakfast was good. What can anyone expect when covid hurt so many businesses. They use to be able to offer more but a warm sandwich. Oatmeal. Yogurt. Fruit. Milk. water and the coffee was more then I expected. Rooms were nice. Walls in bathrooms could be looked into cleaning and floors did have stains but we were not offended. Staff was kind. Some were new and I was shocked by how people treat another who is trying to learn. We had no issues with check in. I choose pay at hotel. My family slept comfy. Me having so many arthritis issues did not but I managed. Couple times fell asleep on comfy couch in the breakfast area. Lol. The swimming pool was nice size and depth was 3’ to 5’. The hotel is close to a children’s hospital which would make it good option for families needing a place close for appts. There is a legion next door. Some shopping options within walking distance. Definitely staying here again when we visit Omaha.

1  Thank Jferh1973
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Dear Jferh1973, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and in such detail. The entire Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th&Dodge staff pride ourselves on creating a memorable and gratifying stay for all our guests. We appreciate guests like you who give us a chance to show you hospitality in a unique way. Again, thank you for your positive comments. Safe travels and we look forward to having you visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

It's not bad but not the nicest Staybridge that I've stayed at. The hall smells really weird and there are alot of stains on the room walls. There is enough grass around to walk dogs so that is a plus. Front desk help was nice. Not horrible but not great

1  Thank traceymT5038WQ
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear traceymT5038WQ, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you will visit us again when travel brings you to the area so you can see the changes we have made based on your comments. Safe travels!