Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
US$88
Hotels.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
ZenHotels.comUS$114
All reviews an extended stay place to stay oatmeal social hour the breakfast area nice size convenient location hyvee kitchenette lodging gm mattress zoo downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

I cannot imagine what would make anyone give this place a rating over a 2. I’ve always trusted TripAdvisor ratings when choosing a place to stay, but this time the ratings failed us. It’s currently listed as 4/5. When we arrived the front desk assured us that they hold themselves to the highest standards of cleanliness. The condition of our room suggests otherwise. It was filthy. So bad that I went to Hyvee for cleaning supplies. Stains on the carpet and walls, filthy bathtubs, and the whole place smelled awful. If it wasn’t 11:00 we would have immediately found another place to stay. We immediately cancelled our second reservation for the trip home in a few days.

Seriously won’t even shower in this place. So gross.

(And as for the corporate response to the bad reviews…no they haven’t been addressed. )

Date of stay: October 2021
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Dear amberrF5172WU, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit. Our team works diligently to ensure the top level of cleanliness for all of our guests, but we apologize for falling short of your expectations. We will be reviewing your comments with our entire team as a learning experience. There is always room for improvement. Please accept our apologies, and we do hope you will visit again so we may provide you with a 5/5 experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Let’s see….the signs in the lobby saying park at your own risk is a red flag that this is not a safe area and cars have been broken into…. They charge an extra $50 for “incidentals” that hopefully I get back, and that was not disclosed when I reserved the room on the staybridge website….. when I complained I was told if I didn’t like it I could go elsewhere. We had to ask for pool towels because there were none in the pool area….. had to call down for sofa bed bedding because there was none in the room… sofa bed is uncomfortable and the head of it caved in while my kid was on it, which would be extremely dangerous had a toddler been sleeping on it. None of these things in and of themselves is a big deal, but come on! If I’m ever in the area again, I’ll stay elsewhere. Frankly, I’m irritated enough that I’m reviewing this hotel before I’ve even left and I’ve never done that before.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear 587kristyd, Thank you for taking the time to be so thorough in your review. It means a lot to us when we hear from our guests. Every point you have touched upon will be addressed and corrected. It's comments and reviews such as your which help us to identify where to place our focus. Please accept our apologies and have a nice week.

Reviewed 26 June 2021

We made a reservation, but when we showed up to the hotel, they didn't have the exact room we booked. The GM, Mary Ann, went out of her way to make it right. The room we wanted wasn't available, so she paid for us to stay at another hotel with a much bigger room. I was blown away at how she took the time to exceed our expectations, even though they were super busy. Mary Ann was kind, professional, and was an amazing example of what excellent customer service looks like. Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2021
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Dear R6756ZUandreao, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We feel fortunate to have Mary Ann on our team and are so glad she was able to provide you with great service and help you find just the right accommodations. We hope to see you again next time travel brings you to the Omaha area.

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

If you’re gonna charge $200 plus for a studio .. then you had damn well offer all the amenities. Room and hotel was better than average in a convenient location. But it gripes my ass that what used to be a tremendous breakfast buffet is still STILL hard stale prepackaged sandwiches that tasted like it had sit in the warmer for about 3 days .. English muffin was rock hard yet mushy on the inside .. rubber egg and white meat if some kind .. maybe turkey also a couple packs of oatmeal and ravaged muffin pile. The zoned out employee “in charge” couldn’t even answer the simple question “do you have any catsup? She be like .. “uh .. don’t know” .. classy! If you’re gonna charge pre pandemic prices then get back to offering the same amenities.. maybe even better to encourage folks to travel. Very disappointing.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Dear MonteJ_12, I want to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We initially had to limit many amenities due to covid and have now begun offering our Grab and Go breakfast. We apologize that it did not meet your expectations, and we look forward to returning to our regular breakfast as soon as possible. Have a nice week.

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

This was a good place to stay. I’m happy I cancelled another for this one. Our room was perfect for my family. Kitchenette was a plus. We saved money for fun by making meals in suite. Having access to a grill was a plus!! And he courtyard!! Very relaxing. We spent more time outside then in. I was not Comfy in beds but the rest of family was. The swimming pool was relaxing and I liked how deep it was from 3’ to 5’. Breakfast was awesome! For those complaining what can u expect during covid crap? A warm protein sandwich (egg. Meat and cheese) fruit. A drink and yogurt is plenty for breakfast. No it may not be like it use to but they have to follow new guidelines. The coffee was better then expected and kept me going all day. The staff was sweet. Some were new but I felt they did well. Hyvee and shopping strip within walking distance and a legion next door. Overall will definitely book this when we visit Omaha. Our trip consisted of a walk thru old market. The Durham museum. And the zoo. All were great! Only complaint is Omaha has too many stop signs. Lol!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Claire Rice, Owner at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th and Dodge, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear jfer1973, We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience. On behalf of my entire team, Thank you! We take a lot of pride in what we do, and it brings us joy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return to Omaha!