Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Home2 SuitesUS$105
Hotels.comUS$101
Agoda.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
Trip.comUS$105
TripadvisorUS$101
All reviews definitely stay here again excellent breakfast comfortable beds front desk great stay amenities cleanliness shower property
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2021

I TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD AN OUT OF 8 years I done travel this has been thee best hotel I stayed at I would recommend anybody that comes to Omaha Nebraska to stay here the staff was awesome around the community was cleanliness and also the breakfast was great

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jace Eddy, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Omaha I-80 at 72nd Street, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and our team. We are happy to hear you had a lovely experience with us! We hope that the next time you find yourself in the Omaha area that you will choose to be our guest again! Until then, please stay safe and stay healthy!

Reviewed 3 October 2021

Stayed with family for 2 nights. I am very impressed with amenities and exceptional customer service. Cynthia, who was working at night, went above and beyond to help us with a parking issue, thank you again for your help and kindness. Overall great place: big rooms, comfortable beds, good breakfast options, close to shops and restaurants. I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: September 2021
Jace Eddy, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Omaha I-80 at 72nd Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope the next time you find yourself in the Omaha area that you will choose to be our guest again!

Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

This Hilton put our faith back in the Hilton brand. We are on a 5000+ mile road trip and we are Hilton Honors members so we try to stay in a Hilton every chance we get but we had recently had some less than stellar experiences with Hilton in other states. This all changed when we stayed in THIS hotel. From the moment we walked in we were impressed with the welcome of the staff (the lady at the front desk was new at her job but she did everything she could to make us feel at home - I can’t remember her name but she was great!). The cleanliness and beauty of the place was welcoming. They had free USA Today newspapers which we were not offered at other Hiltons lately. The entire facility looks very new and everything is kept clean and tidy. Our room was beautiful and immaculate. The breakfast was the best one we have had in the last two years on the road. They have prepackaged options (clean and sanitary due to Covid) and those options were SO DELICIOUS! My hubby even grabbed one extra for the road and it was delicious later in the day. We each made a waffle too and oh my goodness it was wonderful. We met the manager and he was so helpful and personable. If I ever get back to Omaha I am staying at this hotel because the management is doing it right.

Room tip: Don’t miss breakfast - it is SO yummy. All the wonderful workers keep it stocked for your dining pleasure
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jace Eddy, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Omaha I-80 at 72nd Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2021

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. I would also like to thank you for your loyalty to Hilton. We hope the next time you find yourself in the Omaha area, you will choose to stay with us again! Until then, please stay safe and stay healthy!

Reviewed 20 September 2021

Room was beautiful, quiet. Chose this property because room had a bathtub, rather than just a shower. Very surprisingly good omelet, premade, in paper & celophane in a warmer. It was delicious, tender, not rubbery. Organic coffee.

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton

We are so glad to hear that your experience with us was a good one. We hope the next time you find yourself in the Omaha area, that you will choose to be our guest again!

Reviewed 11 September 2021

Very clean and staff were great. New property in great location. Breakfast was very good. Comfortable beds. Rooms are nice size with many amenities. Safe and well lit at night. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Blair Riffel, Other at Home2 Suites by Hilton Omaha I-80 at 72nd Street, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Troy092021,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of the Home 2 Suites. We are happy to see you enjoyed breakfast and found the beds comfortable! We truly hope to see you the next time you are in Omaha. Until next time, please, travel safe!