“Yummy! !!”

Legacy Gyros
Ranked #232 of 1,377 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a really good Gyro place and we found it! We all had Gyros, spinakopita, hummus with pita bread and baklava and it was delicious. The owner greeted and served us. A lovely gentleman and kind/patient with children. Definitely recommend giving Legacy Gyros a go!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is one of our favorite places to eat. Last night my family and I enjoyed several tasty menu items. I'm partial to the Supreme gyro loaded with meat, veggies and cheese on aa greek pita. My husband likes the Adana kabob with friss, my son had the skewered shrimp which was delicious (citris/spice flavor). We're never disappointed with the great tasting food.

1  Thank Alicia H
Reviewed 2 July 2016

We had lunch here on a Friday. This restaurant is an "order at the counter and the server brings to your table" type of establishment. The gentleman who took our order (presumably the owner) was very welcoming and the establishment was extremely clean.

We enjoyed our hummus sampler with warm pita bread and traditional gyro. My husband proclaimed the meat perfectly seasoned and very tasty. Although the house-made baklava looked divine, we were too full but hope to sample it on a future visit!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Recently had lunch with kids here and liked what they got. The owner is super nice and seems to appreciate his customers. Tend to go here now instead of competitor.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had gyro platters, which include salad and potato. The gyros are delicious, but 1/2 a notch down from the older Greek Islands. The pita bread was fresh and delicious. The cucumber sauce was the right consistency, thin enough to spread easily, yet not too thick. The meat was a tad dry, but still very good.

Prices are a little high for a strip mall restaurant with little in the way of atmosphere, but the food is fresh and tasty.

I witnessed a cashier carry an order to a lady's car when she had too much food to carry herself. I don't know if I've ever seen such an act of kindness from a restaurant. It took 45 seconds and I doubt the customer will ever forget it. All-star manners goes a long way towards gaining my loyalty, even though I wasn't the beneficiary. Nicely done, Legacy Gyros.

Been to Legacy Gyros? Share your experiences!