“U say gyro I say Hero”

Feta's
Ranked #194 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Gotta love the simplicity of the business that knows it's purpose. Feta loves to feed you the Greek. Gyros have all the fixings and the sauces. Get Supreme Plate with all the veggies. Place is nothin fancy; brushed aluminum chairs and B movie posters with famous Greek actors on the wall. Staff is subdued yet friendly and focused on their work.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

This is a review of the Feta's location off of 40th and Dodge.

You can't go wrong at Feta's. You get tons of food for a reasonable price as well as lots of flavor. So far I've tried the Gyro Supreme Plate, Shrimp and Chicken Kabobs and the Dolmathes. All were very tasty.

To give you an idea of the amount of food, the Gyro Supreme plate comes with a huge gyro with tons of meat, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, cheese and tzatziki on a pita. There's so much in there, you can't fold it without spending some time with a fork to thin it out, first. To go with that you get fries and a salad (typical lettuce, tomato, carrots, a square of Feta cheese, an olive and sauce). This is easily enough food for 2 people to share.

All in all, I am still fairly new to Greek food but I feel as though Feta's is well worth the money and I will be returning for more.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Located in a strip mall right off West Dodge and 114th St. Easy access and plenty of parking. Lots of tables inside and fast service. Typical Greek menu but well done. I had the GyroBurger. A 1/4 lb burger with 1/4 lb Gyro meat on top. Good bun and comes with their dipping sauce. Wonderful!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Absolutely delicious Greek food. My wife and I just dined here for the first time. We both ordered the gyro plate with Greek potatos. It comes with a small Greek salad. The gyro itself was very good. The meat was tender, juicy, flavorful and plentiful. The pita bread was just right to hold up to all the toppings which included onions, very tasty tomatoes, tzaziki sauce and the forementioned meat. My wife and I both agreed that these gyros were some of the best gyros that we have ever had. That Greek potatos we had were just average. The small Greek salad that we both had was very good, mostly due to the house Greek salad dressing. It was so good that I actually licked the bowl dry, embarrassing my wife. They sell that dressing by the bottle at the counter and at a few local grocery stores (we took one to go). We also had a very good side order of dolmathes. The grape leaves were cooked just right and the hamburger and rice stuffing was perfect. We topped off our meal with a very good order of baklava. This time my wife licked the plate clean. The place was very clean, the service was very friendly and the food is fantastic. If you like Greek food, come here. We will be coming back, many times.

1  Thank Hapkidodave
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I went to Feta's after I tried to go to Jim and Jennie's Greek village but they were closed for vacation after assuring me they would be open. But Feta's in Miracle Hills got me my veggie gyro anyway. I will come here again,since I don't trust the other place to be open. I had the veggie gyro combo (with Greek potatoes) and it was great. My friend had the regular gyro and like it better than the other place. WE've decided we'll come back here again because we know the food is good and we know they will be open.

1  Thank tamiwhammy