“Yummmmmm!”

Feta's
Ranked #203 of 1,469 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious! Good size portions. Tomatoes fresh. The spinach pastry was good, but a bit too thick. I had the deluxe combo. It was enough for 2. But next time I would get an extra pita. Dressing is sweet.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I like to eat at Feta's because the food is usually good, nice portions and prices are fairly decent for quality and quantity of food. The #1 combo is my husband's favorite, I like the lamb souvlaki. The fries and Greek potatoes are delicious. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 is that on my last visit, 9 Jun 2016, the cook that day really over cooked my lamb.
I love lamb, but not over-cooked--this is the first time in the numerous times I've been here.
If you like gyros and souvlaki this is one of the best in Omaha, try it for yourself.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I had the Greek salad with chicken and it was amazing. One of the best Greek salad I've ever had. The chicken was warm and the salad was chilled.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed the gyro, salad dressing was sweet and tangy. Baklava was good, but too much cinnamon flavor for me.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Gotta love the simplicity of the business that knows it's purpose. Feta loves to feed you the Greek. Gyros have all the fixings and the sauces. Get Supreme Plate with all the veggies. Place is nothin fancy; brushed aluminum chairs and B movie posters with famous Greek actors on the wall. Staff is subdued yet friendly and focused on their work.

Been to Feta's? Share your experiences!