“Very..umm..Greeky?”

Feta's
Ranked #236 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We ain't from around these parts. It was a getting near supper time when out of the blue my offsprings yell "GYRO"!!!! Now me being one to oblige my spawn, locked up my brakes and made three illegal maneuvers (and one legal.. God bless America,) to arrive at the best most satisfying Greek food I have ever had. Quick, delicious, huge portions and free refills. The best gyro I've had and my children say the same.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Drove by Feta's and thought we'd try it on a whim. It was pretty darn good! Had the gyro and everything was fresh and perfectly cooked. Kids all had gyro's too and loved them. Portion sizes were huge and reasonably priced. Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious! Good size portions. Tomatoes fresh. The spinach pastry was good, but a bit too thick. I had the deluxe combo. It was enough for 2. But next time I would get an extra pita. Dressing is sweet.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I like to eat at Feta's because the food is usually good, nice portions and prices are fairly decent for quality and quantity of food. The #1 combo is my husband's favorite, I like the lamb souvlaki. The fries and Greek potatoes are delicious. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 is that on my last visit, 9 Jun 2016, the cook that day really over cooked my lamb.
I love lamb, but not over-cooked--this is the first time in the numerous times I've been here.
If you like gyros and souvlaki this is one of the best in Omaha, try it for yourself.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I had the Greek salad with chicken and it was amazing. One of the best Greek salad I've ever had. The chicken was warm and the salad was chilled.