“Gyro!”

Feta's
Ranked #236 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Enjoyed the gyro, plenty of the good stuff, meat, tomato and tatziki. Stopped for lunch and left plenty full to get through the rest of my day. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Clean, friendly environment with interesting pictures on the walls to look at. The staff takes a lot of pride in their food and it shows. When you are craving a great salad, check them out. I'm allergic to wheat, so I can't tell you about their gyros, but my husband love them. Inexpensive too.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

You wouldn't think burger at a Greek restaurant....but they put their Gyro meat on top of the burger and it's the best ever! Juicy and with the flavor of the gyro meat. Loved it. Fast service and good prices too!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We ain't from around these parts. It was a getting near supper time when out of the blue my offsprings yell "GYRO"!!!! Now me being one to oblige my spawn, locked up my brakes and made three illegal maneuvers (and one legal.. God bless America,) to arrive at the best most satisfying Greek food I have ever had. Quick, delicious, huge portions and free refills. The best gyro I've had and my children say the same.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Drove by Feta's and thought we'd try it on a whim. It was pretty darn good! Had the gyro and everything was fresh and perfectly cooked. Kids all had gyro's too and loved them. Portion sizes were huge and reasonably priced. Definitely would recommend!

Been to Feta's? Share your experiences!