“Decent”

Ranked #358 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The food is decent, nothing outrageous or super authentic, but decent. The ambience isn't great. Service - not very friendly. As a soda addict, not a fan of soda in cans without refills. Would I go back? Only a maybe...

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Great prices, great food, great service...what more could you ask? Best Pad Thai in Omaha. Easy to vary the heat from 1 - 10.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Came with a friend who had never had thai food before. We started out with an order of tom-ka-kai (coconut chicken) soup. It was not the best I have had, but I really enjoyed the plentiful large mushrooms in it. It had a nice flavor and good spice level, we ordered at level 5. We came for lunch and both our orders came with a veggie fritter and a crispy spring roll. Both were very good but the highlight was the dipping sauce that came with them. It was absolutely delicious. I could drink a bowl of it by itself. For my main dish I had the chicken drunken noodles at spice level 8. It was very good and wonderfully spicy. I enjoyed it very much. My friend had the beef pad thai at level spice. It was an unusual orange color, but was also very good. I have never before had pad thai that was so flavorful. It had a wonderful tangy flavor. There were no leftovers. To finish our meal we shared an order of mango sweet rice. The sweet rice was served warm with a lot of sliced mango on top. We both loved it. The place was very clean, service was quick and friendly and the prices at lunch were under $8. We both agreed that we would be coming back again.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The food came out so quick and it was a huge portion. I had the Southern Curry with Chicken with a side of rice. Different from Indian curry as it had a coconut taste to it. The staff was friendly and apparently it's been around for awhile which is apparent in its interior. Great place!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We eat here quite often. I love the green curry chicken and my husband loves Southern Shrimp. Always fast service and food has always been good!

Been to Thai Spice? Share your experiences!