“my favorite fine dining experience downtown”
Review of Flatiron Cafe

Flatiron Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Flatiron Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$40 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Howard St.
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have never been disappointed with a visit to the flatiron. I am a believer in the art of dinning vs. eating out. This is a dining experience. Not rushed, wonderful cocktails, wines. Excellent service, attentive friendly and helpful. The menu evolves and the favorites remand. Table linens, fresh flowers great food always a special night.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Omaha's Flatiron Cafe continues to hold its own as one of the best restaurants in the area. During an evening meal you are treated to an atmosphere of warmth and glow as you dine surrounded by the city through the floor to ceiling windows. The wait staff is friendly, knowledgeable, purely professional about the meal and drink options. We ordered the filet and the t-bone, both were divine, cooked perfectly, served with delicious sides, preceded by our choice of bacon/brussel spouts and Ahi tuna appetizers. Our host ordered Creme Brule for her birthday dessert and reported it was a great capper to the night.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

What amazing tasteful food. From Appetizers to the Dessert. The customer service was great and the waiters really knew how to educate you on the food. The food was delicious. The steak was tender, well seasoned and the plate was eye catching. I wish I lived closer but I will come back again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

While in Omaha decided to try something new, the hotel we were staying at recommended the Flatiron Café and without regret we decided to go. The atmosphere is delightful, enjoyed a perfectly seasoned and cooked steak! The price was well worth it!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Great dinner, fair price, they accommodate my food allergies very well. Service was great, the timing was great food quality was good. Very nice atmosphere I would recommend this restaurant.

Been to Flatiron Cafe? Share your experiences!