“One of the best meals I have ever had.”
Review of Flatiron Cafe

Flatiron Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Flatiron Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,409 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$40 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Howard St.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great atmosphere, romantic, dining room somewhat crowded, but service and food where top notch. Pricey!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

So glad we found this place (thanks to tripadvisor!). We've never had a better restaurant experience anywhere. This has the look and feel (and prices) of a "special occasion" restaurant, but the attire of the other customers ranged from jeans to suits and the staff was anything but snooty or pretentious. Amazingly, even though the dinner service was quite busy, the staff seemed to outnumber the guests. If I took a drink of water, someone was there to fill it up - almost immediately. Other restaurants should send their front of house managers here for training. Oh, and the food? Fantastic. Perfectly cooked, fully of great flavors and worth every penny. We will be back.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

This is a white-tablecloth kind of place.
Excellent quality, good wine choices.
Top-shelf service.
Hope to come again!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

In town for the Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting and took my local team to Flatiron Cafe. Party of 7 and they didn't miss a beat with us. They offered to create starter samplers before our meal. The cocktails were excellently executed, good selection of bourbons and beers which worked great for this group. One of the best caesar salads I've had. The mains were all big hits as well. The tournedos of beef, which I had were amazing. Lastly, they finished up with a dessert sampler for us as well. This is definitely a gem of Omaha dining. We probably came in right about $100 a person, with tip, a little pricey but I think you get what you pay for and we got an incredible meal.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

For years and years my husband and I have relied on reviews and our own visits to different restaurants to celebrate and the “just because” moments. And we always reserve our favorites for the special occasions. Valentines was no different. This yr was ok cuz y favorite fried duck w/ mango sauce was nowhere to be found in the new menu of my favorite restaurant. So for our 21 wedding anniversary we decided to explore and find that elusive duck. Lo and behold Flatiron Cafe in Omaha popped up and we made reservations right away. Plenty of parking on a Thursday eve. Ambience is perfection accompanied by friendly staff. Solene has been working there for 15 yrs. Food are delicious so go there with an empty stomach. Eat like the Italians. Don’t be in a hurry. Savor every bite and leave some room for desserts. And I promise you...you will want to go back! You won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank Maria J

Been to Flatiron Cafe? Share your experiences!