“Love PF Chang Again”

Ranked #155 of 1,413 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang’s is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang’s chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I have not gone to a PF Changs in a very long time. I am here in Omaha for business and I decided to give this location a try. I decided to order appetizer dishes instead of a meal as I wanted to taste a little bit of everything. I was not disappointed at all ! I had the chicken satay, pork eggrolls and cup of wonton soup. I am ver happy with my choices. The chicken, which consisted of strips of breast on a wooden skewers cooked well. The dipping sauce gave it great flavor and a nice kick. The soup had morsels of chicken and shrimp and ofcourse wontons. It was tasty while not being salty- very good portion. The eggrolls were large and meaty! You can really taste the pork! I had my fill of all snd took the rest home. PF Changs did not disappoint! The staff was friendly, ambience nice.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

WE got takeout from here and have always enjoyed the food. But lately it seems that the price has gone up and the portions have gotten smaller. In particular, some of their vegetable dishes have gotten outrageously high priced. But the quality of the food is still good. Now instead of going here often, we save for special occasions. If you have never had tofu - this would be the place to try it.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Recently had family in from out of town. We were looking for something easy so we got takeout from here. The food was very fresh and well prepared. All of the entrees were extremely tasty and take out was so easy

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

The food was ok, service was a little slow and the waiter was rather awkward. The bar must have been having issues mixing drinks as numerous people throughout the restaurant were sending back their drinks. I would not eat here the next time we are in Omaha.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

not your typical chinese food but none the less very good.. certainly consider good creative fusion dishes..

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!