“Best fried dumplings EVER”

Rice Bowl Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #402 of 1,409 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Clean restaurant, quick service and friendly staff. Food is always made fresh and hot! Sauces are top notch and are delicious with anything you order! Not a fancy place by any means but clean and tidy.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I always trust reviews and they are almost always accurate. The reviews for this restaurant were unfortunately misleading. It was just ok.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Consistent, quick and reasonable service. One of few places you can get egg foo yong, which I love.. I always get the fried rice and my husband always gets sweet and sour chicken.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Fast and always fresh. I love to call ahead to order and its ready when I get there, even though I live only 5 mins away!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I visited the Rice Bowl for a little nostalgia. I've eaten at the Rice Bowl since 2006 when I started college. It is still affordable, fast and delicious. The food has always been cooked fresh and quickly. The service is second to none and makes for an enjoyable option for Chinese food.