“Beyond heavenly!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is a must place to visit. We ate here before a concert and did not want to leave this place.
Cozy, friendly atmosphere. Service was very impressive. We all tried something different. I had linguine with clams in a garlic sauce. No words can describe this dish, swimming in garlic but not overly overpowering. Another had veal with prosciutto, melted in their mouth. The 3 pasta plate was a nice variety of their dishes. The other had another veal dish, cooked in perfection. Intensive menu, so many choices and was hard to decide what we wanted.
Nice wine list also. Sadly, no time for dessert
But we shall and will return! If I could give it more then a five rating I would
Outside seating when it is nice out

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Have visited restaurant many years ago, tried again for my wife's birthday. Major issue was that my dinner, Veal Milanese had a spicy(hot) sauce. Described as to have roasted bell peppers, and was given reason that their presence caused the heat. I did not insist in having a replacement, and that was a mistake, but I, clearly expressed my displeasure..My wife's dinner was ok (osso buco), but came with nothing on the side. Was told that a bit of pasta would increase cost. .The place was busy, and wait staff served newcomers, making me wait.,even when alerted.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

The 'Pasta Combination' dinner is a GREAT sampler entrée. The 'Belly Button Soup' has a depth of flavors in the broth which is rare and very satisfying. The tiramisu is OUTSTANDING and quite possibly the best you'll find. Go early or on a week night or expect a wait.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Went with my wife. She and her friends rave about the place. We sat outside and that might have been why the service was poor - I even had to retrieve some table items from another table. My pasta was way over sauced (even by American standards) and her salad was over dressed. Pretty disappointing, especially after the build up.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We've been going here for years, and the food and service have consistently been great. Great pasta dishes. Don't see what you like? Tell the server and they will probably make it for you!