“Very good Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Coming from an Italian family it's always a challenge to find good Italian restaurants in USA. But this one surprised me. Went with my boyfriend and son and had a Pasta combination which had pasta correctly cooked, al dente and a good creamy bacon sauce and fresh tomato sauce. Portion was great and not oversized. Wine selection was also good and we had a Sangiovese. They didn't serve fresh parmesan :-( with the pasta and service was just OK. To wrap up we ordered a canoli and that was a MUST! Good place and good food for a faire price.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

One of them top three (along with Salt 88 and Enzo's) Italian restaurants in Omaha. Homey. Inviting, with two dining areas, a covered outdoor patio, and a small bar. The food is divine. It tastes like it were created by someone's Sicilian grandmother. The pastas are wonderful, and gluten free options are available. And I love the veal, chicken, steak and seafood options. Service is top notch, and prices are very fair. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is a must place to visit. We ate here before a concert and did not want to leave this place.
Cozy, friendly atmosphere. Service was very impressive. We all tried something different. I had linguine with clams in a garlic sauce. No words can describe this dish, swimming in garlic but not overly overpowering. Another had veal with prosciutto, melted in their mouth. The 3 pasta plate was a nice variety of their dishes. The other had another veal dish, cooked in perfection. Intensive menu, so many choices and was hard to decide what we wanted.
Nice wine list also. Sadly, no time for dessert
But we shall and will return! If I could give it more then a five rating I would
Outside seating when it is nice out

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Have visited restaurant many years ago, tried again for my wife's birthday. Major issue was that my dinner, Veal Milanese had a spicy(hot) sauce. Described as to have roasted bell peppers, and was given reason that their presence caused the heat. I did not insist in having a replacement, and that was a mistake, but I, clearly expressed my displeasure..My wife's dinner was ok (osso buco), but came with nothing on the side. Was told that a bit of pasta would increase cost. .The place was busy, and wait staff served newcomers, making me wait.,even when alerted.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

The 'Pasta Combination' dinner is a GREAT sampler entrée. The 'Belly Button Soup' has a depth of flavors in the broth which is rare and very satisfying. The tiramisu is OUTSTANDING and quite possibly the best you'll find. Go early or on a week night or expect a wait.

Been to Pasta Amore E Fantasia? Share your experiences!