“Good Diner Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you're looking for plain, diner good this is the place. Great prices, fantastic service, good food. We enjoyed 11 Worth so much, we ate breakfast their the two days we were in Omaha.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a happening place and I think we waited in line about 20 minutes on a Saturday morning, but I'm glad we did. The decor is nothing to write home about, but clearly the locals love it as prices are low, food is tasty, and service is prompt and experienced. It's not fancy for a diner, but it doesn't have to be when the food is such a wonderful value.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Love the old time cafe effect! No-frills. Usually a line but goes fast. You better bring your appetite. Fun people watching. Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Go for the atmosphere, the quick witted servers and the hustle and quick eats. Few options for vegan/veggie/WW crowds. Prices are typical.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I walked in with a big appetite. The parking lot was full on this early Sunday morning, but we were seated promptly. This is a no-frills decor diner-type place in central Omaha. Easy acces to Eppley Field if you need to make a flight. People don't come here for the ambience! I selected the "Working Man's Breakfast," which is two eggs, hashbrowns, toast, four slices of bacon, and coffee. Our server was friendly and bright our water and coffee quickly. After a short wait, the food came out. See attached photo: no way that's two eggs, unless those are ostrich eggs!
Bacon was crisp. My only complaint is that the toast was soggy and not crisp. They do seve a high quality Dickinson's preserves.
Good value for the amount of food. I wasn't able to finish this huge meal on an empty stomach!
I'll back next time I'm in town!

Been to 11-Worth Cafe? Share your experiences!