“One of our go-to places for Chinese takeout”
Review of Jade Garden

Jade Garden
Ranked #414 of 1,409 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We frequent Jade Garden for takeout. My wife likes the sweet and sour chicken and I usually just get the sesame chicken. We usually add an order of chicken wings as well. Their wings are just basic breaded/fried chicken wings, not sauced, but for some reason they are just good here. The food is always piping hot, so it's about right to eat when you get it home. We have eaten at the restaurant a few times, and the food was super hot when it came out, took awhile for it to cool down to an edible temp. So you are getting hot and fresh food when you go here.

They let us call ahead and it's usually ready very quickly. We live about 12 minutes away and if we call when we leave it's always waiting for us when we arrive.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Quick lunch very inexpensive. You get Soup, Rice, Crab Rangoon. I love the Chicken Chow Mein. Clean and a very good staff would recommend. Also good take out.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great place with good food for a terrific price. So after waiting 30 minutes next door and not getting served decided to try Jade Garden. Glad we did our order was taken immediately the portions are large and inexpensive. Staff friendly and helpful. Will be back!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I like this place. The food is usually ready quick and you can call ahead for take out. The food is cooked fresh to order and stays warm for a bit so you can get it home. If you dine in the food is so hot you have to wait to be able to eat it. I didn't see Sriracha sauce here, which I love, so I usually take it home to eat. If they needed 1 thing to be better it would be Sriracha for dine in people.

I usually get the sesame chicken, my wife likes the sweet and sour chicken. We also like their chicken wings, they aren't anything special just breaded/fried wings, but they are good.

Good Chinese food, clean restaurant, happy customer.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Not only is it the most tasty Chinese food in Omaha, but it's also priced the best. Very affordable for people with small or big budgets. Definitely check out the website for their daily specials. Definitely love me some beef with mixed vegetables and crab rangoon.

Been to Jade Garden? Share your experiences!