“Super helpful”
Review of Sam's Gyros

Sam's Gyros
Ranked #700 of 1,377 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I was exhausted and stopped at Sam's Gyros but didn't know what I wanted as I read and reread the menu. The employees behind the counter were super helpful, very polite and even offer samples. Their positive attitude made me uplifted in a good and positive way which made me even enjoy my meal even more. I had just left Pennys who was rude and seem resentful that they had to wait on a disable person.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We loved this place. It is run by two Egyptians, but the food is Greek. We tried the salads with chicken. The chicken was so tasty, and the salads were huge. We could easily have split one. The prices were very fair, and the hosts were very efficient and friendly. Call ahead if you are in a rush, as everything is made from scratch. Great addition to the area.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I had lunch here with my family while visiting Omaha. The two gentleman staffing the place were great. Very helpful. I enjoyed the gyros and the rice. If you're at the mall at lunch or dinner give it a try.