“Overcooked and underwhelmed ”

Charleston's Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Charleston's Omaha at 140th & Dodge! Located in Heritage Plaza, Charleston's is the perfect spot to enjoy a weekday work lunch, date night before a movie or drinks and apps before a local event.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the filet mignon with skewer of grilled shrimp. Ordered my steak medium , instead it was cooked medium well and more I cut into it find out it was heavily charred on bottom which left part of steak inedible . Told our server I wasn’t happy with the steak. Said he will see what he can do. Comes back said mgr can offer u a free dessert. Find out all desserts they offer contain nuts and I have nut allergy . So only could have vanilla ice cream and Had to give nut brownie to my spouse. Manager never personally come over to table to talk to me. Also shrimp came with nothing , no lemon slice or cocktail sauce. Overall disappointed in the meal . This isn’t the first time they overcooked my meal. I’ll be going elsewhere for steak next time.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here many times over the years. It has always been very good. My wife and I both ordered the filet, loaded baked potato, salad and a glass of Cabernet. It was delicious. The steak was prepared perfectly. We always love the homemade rolls, and the salad was excellent. The only negative was that it seemed the servers were in a hurry for us to leave, giving us our check long before we were finished eating and clearing our dishes almost before we were done.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Charleston’s has long been our favorite West Omaha restaurant. The Charleston’s menu, while not very long or diverse, is always a fantastic collection of comfort foods, always prepared very well—reliable is my favorite word to describe Charleston’s food. The reuben is always well toasted and piled high. The full salads are all packed full of flavors and very fresh. The oven roasted chicken is always juicy and delicious. The prime rib is always perfectly done and seasoned. The fries are always crispy and hot. The service at Charleston’s is always superior, a young and energetic staff who represent their restaurant very well—it’s obvious Charleston’s management has cracked the code for recruiting and training service professionals. The ambiance is dark and comforting with a wood-oven smell that only adds to the relaxation. The dress is casual-nice but not stuffy—great for a range of diners from families to groups to business. My highest recommendation for West Omaha dining, especially when you want absolute assurance of a reliably excellent experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at Charleston’s many times and have always enjoyed the food and service. Must have the fresh baked croissants!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a business lunch and had the wood fired chicken breast. Was great flavor. Hope to be back soon and sample more of the menu. The atmosphere was very warm and inviting.