All reviews extended stay exceptional staff front desk general manager visiting family transition southwest amenities mattress
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I have noticed that when the maintenance man, Steve, is on duty that the outside trash cans are emptied and the grounds are free of debris. The interior hallways are in good order. Also, when I have mentioned any issues with my room it is promptly taken care of.

Stayed: May 2018
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we’re thrilled that Steve in particular was so helpful and kept the grounds super clean. We’ll pass along your feedback so he knows his efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you for choosing WoodSpring Suites Omaha --- We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My room was very clean, the service was very on point and helpful. They have good internet for gaming. On site laundry. The kitchen very good to use for cooking. They have vending machines and pop machines also non smoking hotel. They do have some smoking if available.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Jason A, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

" Thank you for the great review, William! We're so glad you appreciated the accommodations and that our wonderful staff impressed you. We love hearing from satisfied guests and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

My husband, 2 young daughters and I stayed at this location for about a month. The manager is so kind and caring. She made us feel right at home during our stay. The building was clean and secure. The rates were really great. I would highly recommend Woodspring Suites to my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you! We were so pleased to see your feedback and so glad that your stay was a wonderful one!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I travel a lot for work & Wood Springs is the best choice for our company. They can meet the needs of me & my team whether we're on a short or long project requiring 1 person or an entire crew. Prices are affordable, rooms are clean & good sized and include kitchens a big plus. We can eat what we want while saving money. You can do laundry onsite too. Staff is friendly & helpful. Home away from home feel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

WoodSpring Suites strives to provide guests with an environment they can enjoy, feel comfortable and want to return too. We are glad to hear we did that for you. We wish you well in your future travels and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

First off kudos to GM Jamie & her staff! My stay here has changed my idea of extended stay properties. I have stayed at several different hotels while traveling but never an extended stay property. Being a woman who often travels alone for work I'm extra cautious in selecting the area & property I stay at. I came across WoodSpring Suites while searching the internet and found the prices appealing. However I was a little hesitant about staying there since I wasn't sure what that the atmosphere would be like. I was concerned it may be loud & not as well organized/managed being that some consider it their home for however long. Upon arriving I was greeted by a very pleasant & helpful woman at the front desk, whom I learned was the General Manager Jamie. I can't go on enough about what a terrific experience I had. Jamie and her staff went above & beyond to ensure that all my needs were met, I had a wonderful stay. The facility itself was clean and very well maintained. There were no issues with noise or pet odors, which was another concern of mine being it's a pet friendly hotel. You can definitely see the pride they take in keeping their facility clean & the great customer service provided no matter how big or small a request. I have recommended this hotel to colleagues, friends and family. I'll definitely be staying here again. Thank you to the staff for a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Our team strives to uphold our values of cleanliness, simplicity and affordability in the eyes of our customers. We are glad to hear your stay at WoodSpring Suites measured up to your standards. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.