Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$113
Lol.travelUS$138
All reviews front desk omaha west rooms were very clean great hotel the breakfast area will stay there again hot tub pleasant stay checking in hotel room parking lot interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

I've heard the statement... you never know what the person waiting in line near you has been through...so be kind. Okay...here is my story. I had to get a hotel/motel room for the night to get away from a potentially violent situation. I was scared, worried, but most of all, sad. A friend of mine took me to the Hampton inn in old mill. We had looked at the super 8...it was run down and dirty looking. We also looked at a days inn...it looked closed. Both of these motels were less than a mile from the Hampton inn. After wasting our time looking around, my friend took me to this hotel. I knew it was too expensive because of the way it just looked. Well, to my amazement, it was affordable. The room was spotless, air conditioning worked great and it was beautiful. The hotel also has an indoor pool, clean and nicely manicured parking lot, well lit also. I slept great...totally quiet and peaceful. When I went downstairs to pay for my room, I noticed the breakfast area. It smelled great and I was instantly bummed out that I didn't come down for the free breakfast they offer, as I was enjoying the peacefulness of my room too much. Anyway, I walked in, because I noticed that there was still coffee...then I noticed a gentleman gathering all the warmers and dishes that were used in this buffet. Now that I was up close and personal with what I had missed out on, I was really bummed. He saw me and asked if I needed anything. I said " I'm just gonna have a muffin and coffee since I missed this fabulous looking buffet". He then proceeded to blow my mind. This man told me that he wasn't going to let anyone walk away hungry. He went in the back...made me 2 eggs. A little omeket, and heated up a biscuit ( so that I could have the last of gravy) he brought it out to me...then got me salt, pepper, and some Tabasco. At that point. I had to pinch myself because I thought I was dreaming. I've had some experience with good service, but this man went above and beyond my expectations by 1000 %. It's been at least 20 years since I was treated so kind in a hotel. This man I've been talking about...his name is DENNIS. Dennis, I want you to know that your kindness made my day, week, month, and year. If our world was made up of Dennis's just think of what it would be like. It ,simply, would be wonderful. Thank you Hampton Inn, but mostly thank you Dennis.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Tyniece Harmon, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Omaha / West Dodge Road (Old Mill), responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

We thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

We had to spend 1 night here and that was too many. There was a naked boy in the hallway. All of the boys staying across the hall from us were yelling and being super loud in the hallway. The staff came up to talk to them, but it didn’t do anything. There was mold in the tub. There are no vending machines and the little store that they had was all out of bottled water, so there was no bottled water anywhere. The staff that checked us out was super rude. She was on her phone than acted really annoyed to have to do her job. She didn’t ask about our stay nor did she care when we tried to tell her about it. Wouldn’t stay here again.

1  Thank cassandrapugh98
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Hot tub had green nasty water in it. Obviously was out of order but could be kept clean. Fridge didn’t work, no ice bucket in the room and website could have had a message about the hot tub not being in use.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tyniece Harmon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha / West Dodge Road (Old Mill), responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Thank you, so much for your feedback but we have took are hot tub off all website and we will no longer have.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night. The desk staff was ok. We went down to the hot tub and found it to be disgusting... see photo. Why not drain it completely?? Also, there were no towels at the pool. I went to the front desk to ask for pool towels and was told they are no longer allowed access to the housekeeping room because things were being taken from it, and he was out of the pool towels that were left for him. We used our bath towels for the pool. Later, I asked for bath towels to shower and was told he was out of those; I'd have to wait until morning.

We ordered pizza and were eating with family at a table in the lobby and playing cards. I needed a piece of paper for keeping score and asked the desk clerk for a piece. He gladly gave me paper and informed me the lobby would be closing at 10pm (sooner if the storms we were receiving got bad enough). Never have I been told we would need to clear a hotel lobby at 10pm.

The morning of check out, I went to the front desk to collect bath towels needed from the night before. I stood at the desk for a few minutes and nobody was there. I had to peek around the corner to find the desk clerk in the back office at a computer. I asked for the towels and was told housekeeping would have to deliver them. It took 45 minutes for towels to be brought to the room. Never have I had so much trouble getting towels from a hotel.

The diamond status with Hilton brand isn't even worth this crap anymore.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sabrina5550

I truly want to apologize for what happen but we just change management and this will never happen again moving forward.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

We had a short trip. The motel staff was incredibly professional and helpful. We were never bother by anyone. We enjoyed some snacks while there. The room was very clean with comfortable temperatures in the room. The bathroom and shower was great!! I would recommend this motel to anyone. We had vehicle problems upon checkout. One of the staff, Dennis finished his shift, clocked out and then spent an hour of his own time, helping us fix our vehicle. He made sure we were on our way safely home. I can’t say enough about the experience there and especially Dennis’ help. He had no reason to help us but out of genuine kindness made our problems disappear!!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback.