“What an unique place!”

Mula
Get food delivered
Ranked #204 of 1,382 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was packed on a late Monday night and I understand why. They offer flights of guacamole and salsas. Love that idea. They have dozens of tequilas available and a nice offering of beers. I had the shrimp taco which was great. Beautiful decor. Our waitress was friendly and efficient despite how busy she was. I really enjoyed this place.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Happy hour deals are really good! I had the chicken tacos and they were pretty good, and the elote is great

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 15 March 2021

We appreciated the happy hour specials and the tacos were tasty. It seems that absolutely nothing there is free (chips, salsa, etc.), which is odd for a Mexican restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

Normally mula is my place to go I love it. However, first day reopening fully after Covid. I still chose to do a Togo order and all the margaritas were missing, street fries had no black bean added as requested and a taco was missing. Sam was super nice and helpful and sorted it out it was just disappointing this happened.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 7 April 2020 via mobile

The food wasn't that good but i wont b going there again the guac was bland the drinks not good the service was meh

Date of visit: May 2019