2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Agoda.com
US$102
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$109
HamptonUS$109
Lol.travelUS$127
All reviews front desk great hotel great stay room was clean would stay here again complimentary breakfast excellent location parking lot family reunion pool and hot tub the breakfast area nia walmart zoo interstate market
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Business trip, and a pleasant stay at the Hampton Inn. The hotel had everything I needed, a nice breakfast in the morning, and friendly staff, that made feel at home. Situated in midtown Omaha, very close to nice restaurants. A few times I drove to Wholefoods, nice that the room had a refrigerator in the room.

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NiaD200, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha Midtown-Aksarben Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

We hope to see you again in the near future and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

On my first trip to Omaha, I booked into this Hampton Inn. I did look at reviews, but I needed to be near UNO, and I am a longtime Hilton customer (Lifetime Diamond), so I was going to book there anyway. But what a nice choice! Upon arrival I was greeted by amazing ladies at the desk, who were so upbeat and friendly that I felt like just staying and chatting (even after a long travel day from the east coast). My room was pristine. I am a light sleeper, but the combination of having a room facing the entrance/ parking lot (no highway noise) plus running the fan on my heating/ cooling unit (white noise) made for quiet, peaceful evenings and good sleep. I must comment on a uniquely positive aspect of my stay. I was there for 4 nights. Each morning the complimentary breakfast was different. That is very rare, in my years of experience as a "road warrior". Plus, the lady taking care of breakfast service kept things fresh and clean -- she was constantly busy, and like the rest of the staff I encountered, very friendly and helpful. Bravo to all!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
NiaD200, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha Midtown-Aksarben Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how your stay was! We know you have many options to choose from when you stay in Omaha and we are so appreciative that we are your #1 choice. Our goal here is to make you feel "Home away from home" and we are so Happy you felt that way!

Reviewed 1 November 2018

A Birthday Pool Party started at 2 pm with a conference room for the guests. I completely understand, as that is a great idea for a way to celebrate a child's birthday. However, it was unsupervised by hotel management. Over 30+ kids in the pool. The limit of people allowed per sign on the wall was 23. They were extremely loud, but they were just kids, so that is not unexpected. At 6 pm I went to the desk to inquire how long the party would last? I was told it wouldn't be over until 10pm when the pool closed. 8 hours of children playing and screaming in a pool, across the hall from ones room seemed excessive! Additionally, a separate issue, there was a vagrant, that was a requesting cash from people in the men's restroom. Also asking them to use the ATM to get some $$ for him. That was brought to the front desk's attention. She said they were aware of this and it has been a common occurrence, and ongoing issue. They should probably call the police if he returns!? That seems like a fine idea, right? Again, I wish the manager AJ Mercer would have returned the voice mail call I left, and the request of the employee who stated I would hear from her/him by the end of the day of check out.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NiaD200, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha Midtown-Aksarben Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Mkwholland

My name is AJ Mercer, and I did receive your message on Monday when I returned to work but unfortunately your telephone number did not come across clearly for me to return your call. I was hoping that you would reach out again so that we can discuss the issues you had at our hotel. I am so glad that you did reach out so that I could hear about your experience and address any of your concerns. It is my deepest regret that you did not have a wonderful stay at our hotel and had to deal with noise from the pool and being harassed by a non guest for money. I would love to talk with you in person about your experience and see what we can do to ensure you have a better stay the next time you are in Omaha. Please feel free to call me at 402 933-5510 at your earliest convenience. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you.

AJ
General Manager.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Arriving late we were ready for bed. To our horror one of our beds had been used, clearly. The front desk immediately apologized and had us move 2 doors down to a bigger room. Both rooms (except the 1 bed) and the premises were immaculate. I cannot stress enough how clean and up to date this hotel is… Refreshing! Breakfast was ample, varied and regularly replenished and cleaned. The breakfast room was modern, roomy and inviting. Functionally it was spot on. WiFi, was adequate. We used the complimentary service. It wasn’t lightening fast, but I heard no complaints from the wife or son… So, let’s call it a win. We use hotel laundry facilities often. Soccer tournaments make this a must. I am usually hesitant (at best) to use these facilities. This was not the case at this Hampton. The room was spacious and clean and had counters to fold and hold clothes. The room and the machines were spotless and in new condition. I just wish I had more clothes to wash that night… The hotel offered the usual amenities: indoor swimming pool, exercise room, convenience store and conference and party rooms. The staff, be they front desk, breakfast attendant or housekeeping, were all pleasant, helpful, courteous and professional… There were no complaints here. Kudos!!! All in all we give this Hampton 2-thumbs up… If for no other reason it’s just so darned clean!!! Thank You!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Every time i satay at this Hampton in Omaha , it is clean , the people are very friendly and they always remember me .The hotel is in a great location , lots of places to eat and shop and i love to go over to the park for a run.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NiaD200, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha Midtown-Aksarben Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Thank you so much for all your kind words and letting us know and taking the time to tell us how you're stay was! Please let us know if we can do anything further for you and we hope to see you again in the near future.