Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
Expedia.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Lol.travelUS$113
1,234 results
All reviews front desk baseball stadium great stay complimentary breakfast the breakfast area old market area would definitely stay here again college world series pool and hot tub inns zoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

My wife and I chose to stay at this downtown hotel because we had an early morning flight and the airport shuttle was appealing. We asked the night before about the procedure and were told to show up 10 minutes before the scheduled departure (every 30 minutes). We came to the front desk at 4:15am for a 4:30 shuttle and were told it was already full. The shuttle is shared with other hotels and only holds seven passengers and apparently the other hotel filled it. Even the next one in 30 minutes was already full. We were not the only people impacted by this. There were at least four others, one of with whom we ended up sharing a cab. Perhaps I expect too much but it would seem there would be a plan in place for times of higher demand. Our stay at the hotel was fine, thus the four stars. I have not seen any other reviews describing this problem so perhaps it was an anomaly.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology we did not meet your expectations during your stay. Our goal is to always provide the best possible service our guests come to expect and deserve. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 7 December 2018

I do love staying at Hampton's. This hotel is close to the airport and close to downtown, so its a great location. However, just as a heads up....you'll have to pay $8 for outdoor parking, which hopefully they'll end up clearing the parking lot when you're there. I thought that the $8 was a little excessive given I had to trudge through the snow and sledge.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 3 December 2018

Hotel is in a prime area and was surprisingly cheap for the brand/location/etc. Very very clean and well maintained. Would definitely stay here again. Felt safe and secure and staff was friendly.Only CON: Just bring your own pillows! There were 4 in the room but each squished down to paper thin and we both woke up with massive neck aches. But will certainly visit again next time we're in town.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 23 November 2018

I've reviewed this hotel before but now that I've stayed there a few more times, I wanted to write a new one now that I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what to expect here.

First of all, this is my go-to hotel when I stay in Omaha. Despite small drawbacks, the good parts make up for it. I come into town to see bands at The Waiting Room from time to time and while the hotel isn't super close to the venue, it's "sort of" close to it. I've driven sometimes, and sometimes I take an Uber to the venue which has ranged from $10-$20.

I always feel safe in the hotel and in the parking lot, and I've never had any issues at all with cleanliness of the hotel or the room. The continental breakfast is probably slightly below average compared to what I see at other hotels, but then again, those other hotels are more expensive as well. If you get a room facing the road out front, you will hear traffic, although I do enjoy the view from that side. As I stated before, it still bothers me that there's no on-screen guide for the television. You just get a card with what the channels are and you have to put a channel on to see what's on.

But, as I said, this is where I stay. For the money, it's a good deal. If you want a quiet room, your best bet is the highest floor possible, and a room facing the parking lot and not the road out front.

Room tip: Your best bet for a quiet room is one on the highest floor possible, on the side facing the parking lot and not the road.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2018

Reviewed 16 November 2018

The front desk staff couldn't check my colleague into his room that I had booked him because they couldn't find his name that was on the reservation as an additional guest. It was clearly on the reservation however. Once I sent them a picture of his name on the confirmation they got him checked in but they charged him the wrong rate that was $28 higher. I discussed these issues with them once I arrived but they could not give me an explanation and never once apologized for the inconvenience to myself or my colleague who had to wait 2+ hours to check in.

• Trip type: Travelled on business