Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$98
FindHotel
US$80
Marriott HotelsUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
PricelineUS$98
All reviews front desk the concierge lounge i highly recommend this hotel lobby bar long weekend outdoor pool excellent hotel hot tub other hotels titanium masked pantry amenities midwest gym sink convention
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Wife and I took a long weekend to hang by a pool, and having been here in 2019 it was a natural choice.

Enjoyed time by the pool. We were able to relax for a couple of days as it was mostly quiet, but heads up, on Saturday it was overrun with misbehaving kids. Get that kids want a pool in the summer, but Mom and Dads need to step up their control games.

Be that as it may, that's not the hotels fault. Very clean and all staff were pleasant.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bill Holper, Owner at Omaha Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing your experiences with us about your recent stay at the Omaha Marriott Regency. It is encouraging to see positive reviews from our valuable guests. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to having the chance to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

We arrived at this motel to celebrate my grandson beating cancer as a family. I checked in and upon entering the room it smelt horrid I pulled back the sheets to find hairs in the bed and what looked to be a seman stain on the sheets. Took pictures showed to front desk they moved us to a different room full of ants and spiders. Upon checkout I voiced my opinion and reminded them of the ants. Their response I will write that down. I should have been compensated in some way. Not even an apology. Dont stay it's horrible and apparently they dont care about their guests or they would have compensated us in some way maybe an I apologize but NOPE NOTHING. Our stay was August 1st to the 3rd

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sharongX6532UP
Bill Holper, Owner at Omaha Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Thank you so much for taking time to complete the guest satisfaction survey and bringing these cleanliness concerns to our attention. We sincerely apologize for not having met your expectations on this occasion and assure you we take your feedback seriously as we work to continually improve our guest experience and hotel condition for the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on July 9, 2021. The room was clean but small and cramped, and every word spoken by our neighbors in the next room was audible to us. The hotel's indoor-outdoor swimming pool and hot tub were inaccessible because a convention had exclusive occupation of that area of the building. We checked out after one night, and stayed at another hotel for the remainder of our time in Omaha. Later, we learned that the Omaha Marriott hotel had charged us $12.95 for "video streaming" that we neither requested nor used. When my husband called to enquire about this charge, the Marriott employee was not only unhelpful but hung up on him. This erroneous charge has not been refunded.

Date of stay: July 2021
Bill Holper, Owner at Omaha Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

On behalf of the entire team, I want to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Omaha Marriott Regency. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations and will work with the team to improve based on your feedback.
Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

The hotel and rooms are very nice . Alexis at the front desk provided excellent guest service and did a great job taking care of us! Out room was short some towels, but they took care of that right away. We’ll definitely stay here again when we come back to Omaha!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bill Holper, Owner at Omaha Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Thank you for choosing the Omaha Marriott Regency. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

My traveling companion caught a stomach bug. The bathroom needed cleaning. I understood Covid rules that they only cleaned after departure, but this was an extenuating circumstance. Asked 4 times: was told twice Yes, but nothing happened. Was told “we are too understaffed”, though I saw housekeeping on the floor each day and THEY WERE OPERATING AT FULL CAPACITY. Last time I asked, the Manager stared at her computer screen and said NOTHING. I ran out of things to say, so walked away. I wasn’t rude. The whole place was rundown and needed cleaning. There are LOTS of other places to stay in Omaha!!!

Date of stay: June 2021