4 people are viewing this hotel
Official WebsiteUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
FindHotelUS$109
2,323 results
All reviews valet parking historic building old market area beautiful hotel shuttle service within walking distance evening reception few blocks love this hotel downtown area bed was very comfortable wedding hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Stayed for five days, walkable to convention center. Even closer to great food and coffee in Old Market area and nearby. Rooms are tasteful, clean, and gloriously quiet thanks to stone/tile floors and solid wood doors! Not really any views to speak of; a little sedate. The free shuttle feature is very appreciated and like so much about this Magnolia is more personal than anywhere else I’ve stayed. The free Wifi is reliable. Small restaurant & bar were efficient, good for breakfast, good cocktails. I didn’t try the lunch and dinner items. Fridge in room, and other than no tub this is a classy historic hotel that has many resort-level comforts of a much more expensive place.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Such a nice hotel! Friendly, clean, and intimate. I love that Magnolia has the feel of a boutique hotel and not a large chain. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The beds were wonderful! The location, a few blocks away from Omaha's Old Market District made walking to shop and dinner a pleasure. Will stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

The Magnolia is my go to place when heading to Omaha for a show. This time it also turned into a girl’s weekend with my best friend who I was able to share the experience of the Magnolia with her. Enjoyed Happy Hour drinks and some small bites before walking to nearby bar to meet up with friends.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the magnolia for a week. It was a fantastic stay, from check in all the way through, the staff were so kind and courteous.
I highly recommend this place and it’s beauty and comfort.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2020

The Magnolia Hotel Omaha is a platinum hotel with the most beautiful rooms and impeccable customer service. My room had a 5 star bedroom with luxurious bed, bedding, and sheets. Unbelievably comfortable. The heater and AC worked consistently flawlessly. I LOVED the bathroom with the huge sunken spa style bathtub and rainforest shower head, as well as great lighting. The room was decorated modernly yet curated by an expert to highlight the superb historical architecture that is breathtakingly beautiful. The breathtaking view of the Italian style courtyard is an extension of the living room, and perfect for entertaining several or enjoying on your own. There were countless extras in the room to make me feel privileged. Walk-in closets, blue champagne and water flutes, flat screen televisions in the living room and bedroom, and extra towels in closets. The staff is so exceptional. Although they were so friendly, they ran the hotel promptly and efficiently with valet parking and commuting purchases every day to and from my car. Unbelievably efficient and personable customer service. Housekeeping had my room beautiful each and every day. And the restaurant staff, especially Brittany, created lifelong memories for me and my 6 year old grand niece. Thanks, thanks, and every thanks! I am eternally grateful for you, your one-of-a-kind hotel, and your priceless employees.

Date of stay: February 2020