See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hard to find with no parking guaranteed. A man sleeping in his car took up one space for 3 days. The rooms were under par with no attentive management. Not worth any price for security and safety. Keep driving.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Check out is 11am. I asked if they could store my luggage till I went to the train station at 5pm. They said they don't do that! I had to pay for a whole other day! I've never had a hotel do that to me before.

Room tip: They won't store your luggage!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

It was the night before a total eclipse and the hotel was full. The people at the front desk were turning people who booked online, and paid on line away.

We were booked and did get a room! It was what we requested 2 beds for 4 guests. The room was clean, towel set up for only 2 but that was easily correctable. The air conditioning worked wonderfully. Refrigerator and microwave were in the room and appeared clean. Important points for us.

It was a short night for us as we left before breakfast was out. It was much bigger and nicer than we expected.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We were called to Springfield for a family emergency. This hotel was directly across from the hospital. They could not have been nicer to us. Other members of our family stayed there as well. We all thought it was a good value for a decent place to stay. What I liked best was having the staff ask show genuine concern for our family.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank linda c
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Booked online expecting pool when we arrived, pool was closed. Wish they would have mentioned this online when making reservation. Latch lock on door missing. Overall quiet and got a good nights sleep.

Date of stay: September 2016