US$118
ComfortSuites
US$99
Inn at 835(Springfield)
US$145
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)
All reviewsnight's sleepoff the highwaybed was comfortablehousekeeperlodgingchain
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We stayed at this motel overnight on the way back from a trip. We needed a clean comfortable place to spend the night. This place fit the bill. It seems like it had been updated from an older motel but was nice and clean. The shower worked well and was a good temp. TV and WIFI were good. We had a small refrigerator in the room which was a nice extra. It was off the highway but we needed to circle around a back road to get there which made me feel safer because there was not direct access to the highway and no noise. The rooms opened to the outside and not a hall. What was nice about that was that we didn't have to drag our suitcases a distance to get into the room. This is not a real fancy place but for the price it was clean, safe and had a comfortable bed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sparky333
Jasmin T, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. Good to know that you liked your stay at the motel. The room as always are clean and decent to stay in. Also the door is facing outside which usually people prefer and like it that way as it is easy and comfortable.

Hoping to see your next trip here very soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

After 6 hours of slugging it out on back roads from St. Clair MO I found I-55 still crawling. So at 9pm I gave up on Chicago and looked for lodging. Up popped one of my favorite chains. With rooms aplenty I booked at a good price. I know the room remodel and found it in very good condition and immaculately clean. Despite first impressions I found this a very quiet location. Both Kumar and a housekeeper I met made be feel very welcome. Red Roof reliability.

Room Tip: If you fancy it, try a room with heated floors in the bath area. I got one by accident. What a treat in winter!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Jasmin T, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback. Agree the motel to be at a perfect stay while on route to I-55. Will surely share your feedback to my staff and thanks for staying at the motel.

Looking forward to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This place provides simple yet delightful accommodations. The bed was comfortable, the shower highly satisfactory. We were politely received.

If we're ever back in Springfield, we will gladly return to the Red Roof Inn!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jasmin T, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Hi Guest,

Thank you for sparing your precious time and sharing the feedback of the motel. Was glad to hear that the accommodation was nice along with the comfort of the rooms.

Indeed; we shall be glad to have you visit again at the same Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This was my first stay at the Red Roof Inn. I read the reviews and from the reviews I thought that the room would not be as dirty as it ended up to be. Toe nails on the bathroom floor. Holes in the blankets. Stains on the comforters. No chain on the door. 1 light bulb in the desk light. I don't mind staying in a room that is not 100% but please clean it. The nearby hotels were priced at around the same as this hotel and if I knew that this hotel was going to be so dirty I would have chose another hotel. No problems with the staff or the other people at the hotel. Keep your socks on, too!

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the building the lobby is located. The other building is closer to the expressway.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jasmin T, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay at the motel. Will let the housekeeping staff know about it and see that the things are in order and updated.

Hoping to see you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Close to the freeway, but no noise. The room was clean, very quiet, newer TV, Desk

people good at giving ideas for eating places, from trendy to Mom and Pops. Sure

would stay there again. A great place to stay for the value.

Room Tip: I was in the back of the office, which added to how quiet it was.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Hey David,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Good to know you enjoyed your stay at the motel.

Do visit again.