US$89
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$81
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$102
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$74
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
Inn at 835(Springfield)
US$115
All reviewsturkey sausagehot tubminute drivebreakfast managerpool area was cleanstayed here for two nightsthe breakfast arearelaxing staybed was comfortablerestaurants and shoppingstaff was friendlyfront desk staffthe check in processthe hotel is cleanthird floorwafflesup to date
Reviewed 13 October 2017

King studio room was perfect for our needs, even came with 2 TVs. Erma Davis, the breakfast manager, was very friendly. She kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked! Erma offered a nice greeting upon arrival and again when we left to start our day.

Room Tip: End rooms are the suites with more space. They're also away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Kathy M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a glowing review following your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn, Springfield.
We are delighted to read that Erma Davis showed very good account of our hotel, and she is very proud to know that she made such a notable impact on your stay. We are also delighted to know that our Executive Room was perfect to your needs.
Your feedback is highly appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Springfield. Warm regards.
Mark

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Friendly staff and clean, but rooms were a tad damp and musty. Also, the management of this hotel has decided not to serve cookies. Left too early to try breakfast. Good WiFi and comfortable bed. Conveniently located near restaurants and shopping in a prosperous part of town. Close to the interstate on the west side of town. All in all, a good value for the money and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Staff was great, mostly the housekeeping staff. That was all I meet. And the breakfast lady. Wonderful. What the place has a going for it is location, safety, easy access from the highway. I like the shopping/strip mall location. Great to get products from stores I know and trust. Inside, the place is functional. Clean, safe, but far from exciting. All I wanted to do there was sleep and shower. As a business traveler, it would be fine. I was there on vacation of sorts. Not romantic in any form. The hallways need light and color. The rooms need some updating. It is not a place I want to spend my free time. It does question my wanting to stay at a Fairfield property in the future. I'm pretty generous in my reviews, I would not want to stay at this Fairfield again. The are better options for just a little more in Springfield.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Booked two rooms here on our way back from the eclipse.

I used the mobile check-in so we got to our rooms quickly. This is an older Fairfield Inn, which is still fine. My bed was comfortable and I was able to make the room quiet and dark.

Breakfast was the usual fare, but they also had cheese omelettes in addition to the typical scrambled eggs. That was a great addition because I could make a bagel sandwich to go.

The front desk clerk when when checked in was helpful when it came down to finding a pizza delivery place that wasn't a national chain. Super friendly as well. I was surprised to see her still working the next morning.

The only nit I would pick is my Marriott Gold profile asks for extra towels. There were just three and my very large 14-year-old uses two and I do as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We arrived on a Saturday for a family gathering. Our room on the 1st floor had an odd odor when we walked in the door (smelled like stinky feet), but we "got used to it." Other family who stayed on the 2nd floor complained of strong musty odor when they walked into their rooms. One family member found a used wash cloth in the tub from the previous guest. Other than that, the breakfast was adequate, staff was friendly, the pool area was clean, common areas were clean and, other than the used washcloth, the rooms were clean. Located within walking distance of several restaurants, a Target and a Walmart, among other shops and a movie theater.
Probably would stay here again, but it wouldn't be on my short list because of the odor.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family