Fairfield Inn Springfield
  • Pool
US$99
US$69
Travelocity
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$60
Travelocity
All reviewsrestaurants shoppingbreakfast manageraccessible roomhot tubthe breakfast areapool area was cleanrelaxing staybed was comfortablestaff was friendlythe check in processminute drivewafflesthird floorfront desk staffper nightnice hotelroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Working here for a Hospital, I’m reminded of why I’m a regular Hilton girl for most of my 250 nights per year away from home. For four nights at $500, I also get, a bed with one side that swoops down like a hammock, ants by the desk and bathroom sink, and flying stink bugs (or are they kissing bugs) I’ve had to repeatedly kill. Then as a bonus, I get to awaken to smoke in the morning coming in from my heater, as I’m over the entrance where people smoke, oh and all with trash in the elevator, no water bottles for Gold members, and no one ever at the front desk. The only positive is the room smells clean and the pillows are comfortable. Hilton Hampton, I’m coming back to you next week!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear ArtistMarsha,
With great concerns that we received your comments about your experience . Please accept our sincerest apologies that we have fallen short of our goal this time. Rest assured that the necessary measures are in place, and now further reinforced, to prevent reoccurrence of such an isolated, and extremely disappointing incident. Upholding my commitment to meet guest expectations, please contact me at mark@finehospitality.com. Thank you.
Mark M

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Excellent. Room was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly at each step of the stay process. The only slight inconvenience was that one of the light switches controlled both the hall and desk lamps. Other than that, my stay was great. The breakfast was very fresh here a well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Frederick L,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your glowing review with the Tripadvisor community. We are so delighted to read that our associates were very friendly at each step of the stay process. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue improving our service. We have addressed the light control switch and now it is more practical.
With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Warm regards.

Mark M

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I checked in here and the front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful. The cleaning staff was very thorough, and the rooms up to date and comfortable. The breakfast was hot and consisted of many options. The amenities at the hotel were very accommodating. They have a heated pool and hot tub. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Mike M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your glowing review with the Tripadvisor community. As a Valued Customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay. I have shared your comments with our associates, and they are very proud to know they have made such a notable impact on your stay.
Thank you again, and come visit us soon. Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Great location. Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Penn Station, Applebees and more are within walking distance.
Nice pool and hot tub.
Decent breakfast with sweet cakes.
Personable staff in a nice location.
Will definitely be back if in town and we will look for more Fairfield Inns in the future

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your laudatory review with the travelers community. We are delighted to read that our location, service and facilities were all to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your lovely description, and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Conveniently located across the highway, and surrounded by variety of restaurants, we can walk to Starbucks, Target and McDonalds. We enjoyed my husbands business trip to Springfield, and the Fairfield staff , especially Breakfadt attendant and housekeeping made us feel at home. Rich and hot breakfast and also welcoming staff whenever we step in or out. Good value as we both got free breakfast and free WIFI. We recommended the Fairfield Inn to our business partners and they also loved it. Especially the indoor pool. As Marriott Rewards member, we took advantage of the points promotion. This was unexpected to earn more
points when you get the room cleaned every second day, not bad To go green and make more points- Thank you Fairfield Inn team.

Stayed: October 2017
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Cathy19792017,

Thank you for taking the time to share your glowing review with the Tripadvisor community. I have shared your feedback with our associates, and they are so delighted to know they have made such a notable impact on your stay. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! . Warm regards.