Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
FindHotelUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
All reviews trader joes front desk charles river whole foods memorial drive harvard square on site parking convenient location dunkin donuts checking in walking distance the entire staff easy access definitely stay here again river view joel boston
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2021

Beautiful suite overlooking the river, friendly staff, & a convenient location!

I arrived with a toddler in tow and the staff helped me get inside and upstairs. They were very accommodating and helpful. 5/5

Trip type: Travelled with family
Neil D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

We're delighted your time at Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge was so outstanding as providing our guests with an excellent experience is very important to us. It's fantastic you appreciated our beautiful views and great staff as well as our lovely location.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience.

Reviewed 25 November 2021

The location is excellent near many schools and shops, suitable for those without a car. Thanks to friendly staff Jeol and Judit, they gave me a room with spectacular views! Really enjoy my time here.

Date of stay: November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, Tiffany!

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive stay with us at Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge ! We're also thrilled that you loved our central location so much! It's not surprising that Joel and Judith took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. They are important members of our team! We are also happy you enjoyed your views.

We look forward to hosting you again shortly!

Reviewed 24 November 2021

We were doing a school tour of the area and the hotel is ideally situated next to MIT, Harvard, and BU. Liked the location a lot next to the river which has an expressway that makes it easy to go up/down Cambridge. The front desk lady, Deyli, was very nice and welcoming. Super great to see a warm face after coming in from the freezing Boston cold.

Room tip: rooms have great view of the river.
Date of stay: November 2021

We're excited to know your time at Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge was so enjoyable! We endeavor to offer an excellent experience for all of our guests so we're glad you were able to take advantage of our convenient location in the heart of the city. It's not surprising that Deyli took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. Deyli is an important member of our team!

Thanks again for the feedback! We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2021

The views are terrific. Looking at the Boston skyline at night is beautiful. The rooms and hotel are clean and neat. As a family of 4, we fit comfortably in our room. And Deyli at the front desk was friendly, courteous and so very helpful. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2021
Neil D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review!

We're thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay at Courtyard by Marriott so much! We strive for excellence so we're pleased to hear you appreciated not only our great views and comfortable accommodations, but also our courteous staff! Your praise lets us know we're succeeding!

We can't wait to host you again for yet another unforgettable visit! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 23 November 2021

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel again for my business with Harvard. The room was clean and I loved the chair and sofa in my room, which were super comfortable. What I liked most about this hotel is that things were managed reasonably and that staffs were very kind and considerate, During my stay this time, Deyli was particularly helpful, providing with whatever I needed immediately. The hotel doesn't have a pool and their breakfast buffet might not be the best, but they didn't bother me at all, and I always felt that I got more than I paid. The hotel's location is very convenient for grocery shopping and my commute. I will definitely stay at this hotel on my next visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

This positive review brought a smile to our faces! It's great to know you loved our and had a great time at Courtyard by Marriott. We appreciate you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback about our clean accommodations, very friendly staff, and delicious breakfast. We'd be happy to welcome you in again when you're in the area for another business trip!