“Great spot if you like beer”
Review of World of Beer

World of Beer
Ranked #184 of 693 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Went here on Friday night with my husband and sat at the bar (they also have tables outside). Huge selection of bottled, canned and draft beers! Like the name says, they carry beers from all over the world and it's a fun spot to spend a few hours. We ordered flights which is always a great way to find something you like. The menu describes in detail and with accuracy every beer on tap and they let you sample before committing. Unfortunately their iPads with the bottled and canned beer menu weren't working but they do have an app you can use to see what's available. We ordered the pretzel - its massive and SOOO good and I definitely recommend the cheese sauce and the spicy mustard. We also got the dry rubbed chicken tenders. They were a bit small and had way too much Old Bay. The atmosphere isn't your typical no-frills brewery, possibly because it's in a mall but if good beer is what you're most interested in, this is your spot!

Lewis our bartender from Connecticut was awesome, friendly and very attentive!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Hundreds of international brews to chose from. Good menu, great staff and plenty of tvs to catch any game or sport. Service was a little slow but beer made up for it.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Got there abit late, however, the service was ok. At the mall close to the hotel, grabbed a hamburger each , wasn’t super duper but acceptable. Cooked the way asked for! Lots of beer choices! Good prices.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This place have a great beer selection, good atmosphere but very poor services, this was my second visit I was sitting at the bar for 10 minutes before the bartender noticed me “was only me and 6 other people at the bar” I ask him for a recommendation for a double IPA and he couldn’t help me.
And I also have to wait for another 15 minutes for to pay my check.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I live nearby and want this place to be so much better. Went in Sat night to watch the Celtics and have dinner but none of the TVs were working. When I asked what was going on nobody really wanted to explain. So no atmosphere at all. They do a decent meal what you would expect for the pricing.