Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews harvard square mass ave bottled water within walking distance visiting harvard location is great front desk staff comfortable rooms downtown boston charles river lobby closet bedding line
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2021

The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. We reserved a two twin bed room and it was quite small. Essentially the room contained the two beds, a small desk/table with a stool, and a closet with a rather large safe that could easily fit some laptops. The bathroom size was ok, but did not have a lot of counter space. I feel they could have added a shelf on the wall to the left of the sink for more space. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The location is great f you are visiting Harvard. There are plenty of restaurants and bakeries within walking distance. The Harvard T stop is less than a 10 minute walk and the Central T stop approx. a 12 minute walk. The hotel is on a side street off of Mass Ave in a fairly pretty neighborhood. However, if you get a room facing Mass Ave, you can slightly hear the truck noises in the morning. If this bothers you, bring earplugs or request a room not near the street side. All in all, we were quite happy with this hotel.

Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

In the heart of it all!! A boutique hotel with a cozy, at-home atmosphere. The most thoughtful and kind staff, the front desk manager really made sure we had a great visit; he suggested places to go and things to do (we had two kids 2 and 5 yo’s with us). It was our first time traveling again since the pandemic started and seeing how clean and well-kept the entire hotel and room were really eased all our worries. 10/10 would recommend and come again!!!!! Thank you so much Hotel Veritas team!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2021

I came to Veritas Hotel on a business trip and I could not have asked for a better experience. The place was clean, the staff was friendly, and I felt right at home. The food in the area was great and the front desk staff was very helpful in providing suggestions on places to visit and restaurants to eat at. Veritas is at the top of my list for places to stay when I come back.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2021

I had a wonderful experience during my stay. This hotel is in the middle of bustling Cambridge. Clean, friendly staff, great location, budget friendly. That’s all I look for in a hotel. Will book again when I return to Boston.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2021

Hotel Veritas exceeded our expectations during our two-week stay. We needed accommodations while our bathroom was being renovated at home but we never expected to fall in love with our temporary housing. Everything from the moment we checked in made us feel right at home. From the front desk staff to the comfortable mattress, we were completely stress-free. When it was time to checkout we didn't want to leave! We will surely return for staycations in the future. HIGHLY recommend!

Date of stay: July 2021