“Yummy Sushi Reasonably Priced”
Review of Fuji at Kendall

Fuji at Kendall
Ranked #126 of 647 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for a late night snack and the food was delicious. We had the crab Rangoon, scorpion roll, golden gate maki and dynamite maki. All food was fresh and presented well. The taste of each was extremely good. Service was attentive and quick.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for dinner and ordered the spicy seafood and a crispy cracker. It was so good...$13, the spicy salmon, avacodo roll with salmon and caviar on top...$15 and so delicious and a salmon, avocado roll...$8. Everything was so tasty. I also had a rose sparkling wine...$13/ glass and it was delicious. Service was excellent at the bar. All in all a very a very nice experience.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Although the menu offered some interesting-sounding modern takes on Japanese food, I stuck with some traditional choices, and was happy with the quality of the food and service. They offer a decent sake selection, as well as Japanes whisky.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I was on a work trip and this place was across the street from where I was at. The decor is very nice but the service was a little off. I don't know if my waitress was having a bad day or what but she seemed a little miffed to be at work that day. The food came out rather quickly. I had the volcano and dragon maki. For it being supposedly an upscale place the presentation was average. I was hoping that it would match up to the place I frequent back home but it didn't even come close. Would I feel the need to frequent here often if I lived in the area... no. Would it be a once in a while thing... maybe.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Was in the area so decided to give it a try. Went for the seared special sushi for lunch. only $19. Conclusion searing the fish for sushi is not a good idea. The spicy tuna rolls were interestingly texturally - contained something crispy - interesting idea - the highlight of the meal. Rather limited menu. Ok for the price.