“Excellent beer, tasty food and a dog friendly patio!”

Cambridge Brewing Company
Ranked #51 of 674 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

WOW! This is a nice place in the heart of Cambridge. A dog friendly restaurant - you can bring your dog to the patio - this is always great for us with the furry friends. Great beer, tasty food - salads were awesome. They also have a very reasonably priced kids menu. Friendly staff. This place also sells its own merchandise and beer "to go".

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Food was excellent, Greek salad with either shrimp or chicken just right for a hot, humid afternoon- patio seating is dog friendly and has an awning to block sun or rain if neccesary

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Was initially planning on heading next door to "soul fire" but the menu here caught my eye. We sat and although service was a bit slow, this place has a relaxed atmosphere...no rush. I started with the pale ale which was excellent and moved on to the amber, which was just ok. My friend had the Belgian ale which was also good. The food was decent, nothing extraordinary, but I liked the relaxed outdoor space at the restaurant. No one rushing you to get out. I'll be back again!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim as our first choice was booked.

Food was excellent. Lots of options, including vegetarian as well. Brunch menu was great with lots of egg options.

Wide beer selection with a few ciders as well. Especially liked the sour beers.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a late lunch and beer. I had the Cobb salad with steak. Delicious. My husband had fish and chips. Very little fish in the 2 battered pieces. Lots of crispy batter.

The beer was very tasty. We are IPA drinkers and we both enjoyed the selections.

The place was only 25% occupied at 1:30 on a Saturday. We like the peace and quiet that provides. We sit at the bar. Service was as it should be.

The cost of parking to speciality of the place/beer/food isn't worth a repeat but we were glad we experienced it.

1  Thank SammieSamson