“Meat lovers paradise”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Elm St
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

If you love slow roasting meat done Brazilian style, then don't miss the place. Parking can be a hassle but they have valet parking in the evening. I've been bringing people here for a belly full of meat for over six years and I've seen a decline. The place used to be bigger with a well laid out salad bar with awesome pork stew. Now it's toned down. The caipirinha is still good.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Neat experience for the family but we would go back. Meat carving at the table was a trip, however, all the meats were over cooked and very dry. The food at the buffet looked like it had been sitting there for hours. Needless to say it was a very quick dinner and we ordered dessert at the hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

It had been a decade or so since I had been here last and I remembered it being better. The meat was good and they came around often will all sorts of options, plus the salad bar is great with all sorts of selections. Our waiter, Michael, was great and he really was a shining spot. The two things that were a bit of a concern was it seemed a bit dirty and there was a funny smell in the restaurant. Plus, the dining area could use some more light. Overall, the meal was good and gave us a chance to try all sorts of foods and is a decent value.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Went two days ago very bad experience!I have tried several brazilian bbq places!They are trying probably to keep the cost down!They are supposed to serve meat all the time!We were sitting about 40 minutes before we got served our first meat!After that they had only one waitress available for drinks it took her a long time!It was suppossingly a greek event night we paid 20,00 per person and ate mainly from their cold buffet !They don't serve the typically churrasco they have only three types of meat!!Dissapointing

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

The staff was exceptionally attentive. The barbecue was fantastic my favorite was the pork ribs might be the best I have ever had. My husband said the lamb was better however I don't eat it. The yellow rice was good and the beans standard. The garlic rolls are very good but don't fill up because it is an endless supply of meat. The night we were there very slow so salad bar was just ok. I would definitely come back.