“Ok but not great and pricy. Small portions.”
Review of Green Street

Green Street
Ranked #166 of 669 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2016

We had a nice meal but the selections were limited and while creative not that tasty. I had the lobster pasta that had little lobster and my wife has average pork snittzel. No salad , some good bread, and small portions. Pricey.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Went in on a Saturday night before a show in central square. Seated right away which started to be a concern. Took a while to get any attention. Place was 90% empty at 630pm. I ordered the double cheeseburger requested well done and my wife ordered the salmon. My burger came out rare and her salmon really raw in the middle. Now we know why no one was in there.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Drinks tend to be a bit weak but the bar snacks are tasty and the mains are good. Good find for the area - right near the Central Square T; has a parking deck next to it

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

There is a 6 page cocktail list. Need I say more?? Unique concoctions and stellar variety. The vibe is chill and effortless. The food is noteworthy but the drinks are the star. Don't miss it for happy hour!

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Boyfriend and I went to Green Street the night before Valentine's Day to escape the crowds. It was easy to make the reservation and we were seated promptly when we arrived. All the food arrived quickly as well, which was nice! Besides that, the rest of the experience was very sub-par. We got the cheese plate and charcuterie for appetizers, cheese was okay (but expensive for only two cheeses), and the "charcuterie" was a single sausage. Not the greatest. Boyfriend got the clam bake for dinner, which was an extremely small portion for the price he paid, and I got a grilled fish meal. I guess I was not expecting the whole fish, and that's what I got, head and all! Again, I'm not going to knock Green Street for me not reading the menu close enough, but it was still a pain having to take the fins, bones, and whole head off of the fish myself. It's not very fun going on a date when I have to pick bones out of my teeth. Also, the waitress didn't check on us at all throughout the meal, and started to clear our table before I was done eating. Overall, we felt for the price we paid that we should have had a much better time. We ended up going to another bar afterwards for more drinks and had a nice evening after that.