“Nice Mexican food”

Ranked #138 of 669 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I had a Mexican bowl and a watermelon agua Fresca, it was good but no cheese or guacamole included, you need to buy al these extras. The agua Fresca was really good the only thing is the warning label saying it is not pasteurized and might contain harmful bacteria, yikes! I think it's with the risk.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Arrived in Cambridge this afternoon looking for something quick and easy to have for dinner when I came across Anna's. I ordered a chicken burrito with no cheese; salsa, guac, sour cream, beans and rice and was impressed. It was tasty and a decent size for the price - it was just what I was after and filled the gap nicely.

The service was a bit slow, and the dining area could have done with a bit of a tidy/clean - but there were busy so could explain why. Otherwise I would recommend this place to anyone that likes good tasting, quick and filling Mexican.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

This is a good choice for Mexican food. I had the tacos al pastor and found they are pretty good. I didn't think the same about the Agua de Horchata (rice water). I think it could be better. The service was good though and I would recommend this spot.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

The one thing I will say about Anna's is that that they are always consistent. I visited this location over the weekend and was surprised to see that they are celebrating 20 years of being in business! Their burritos are always a treat, despite the somewhat hectic and fast-paced ordering process. Whether you have steak, veggies, carnitas...it's always delicious!

Reviewed 22 August 2015

the place is quite good, price is ok, might get a bit more expensive depending on what you end up putting in your burritos. else its a nice place to eat and the burritos are enough ;D