“Can't live without it”

Anna's Taqueria
Ranked #331 of 650 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I want to get to level 1 tourist reviewer. I come here every day to eat so enough said. It is delicious.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I rarely eat Mexican fruit but was pleasantly surprised when I ordered the Quesadilla with grilled chicken and found it awesome.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

This was the second time we have been to Anna's while visiting MIT. The food is good and quick. Will go back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 13 March 2015

Anna's never fails to deliver good food, quickly even during a busy lunch. So glad I found the one near MGH!

Reviewed 10 March 2015

I like the place when I want to get a quick meal. Service is fast, and the food flavorful. Being a student at MIT, this has become my to-go place where I can know I cannot go wrong.