“Bad food with even poorer service”
Review of Sabra Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sabra Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$20
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 June 2012 via mobile

The sever was slow and fixed the wrong order for the customer before me, and his wife, the cashier tried to sell it to me after touching it with her "cash register" fingers. My sandwich was bad with dried old chicken. Don't go there. Instead, try the place around the corner on Eliot and Bennet.

Reviewed 3 April 2011

Very friendly people, grilled chicken was made to order, off the grill and right into my wrap with all the fresh veggies! My everyday lunch place since I work in the area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 January 2010

Excellent! Great food...the tabbouleh even passed muster with my wife (which says alot).

I'm just disappointed that they don't have lamb or beef shawarma or french fries.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 November 2007

Good healthy option in the square: simple falafel/hummus counter place with a couple of tables, but the fare is good (and marketed in local supermarkets under the Sabra brand as well).

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook