“Great take out food”

Add it.
Sabra Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 11 November 2014

This small middle eastern restaurant has wonderful food. I tried a number of the wraps and all were excellent.

Reviewed 17 October 2014

Nice location and cute inside although I felt like I was sitting at tables and chairs that belong in a high school classroom. If they are going to charge so much for such small portions at least they could splurge and get some real seating. Decor is nice, service was good. The food is good but for what you pay for such tiny portions it just isn't worth it in my opinion. You have to order a bunch of plates in order for it to be a meal so you end up spending a lot.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I had a quick lunch here. It was clean and the food tasted quite good. I had chicken Schwarma over hummus with some pita bread. The hummus was really good and had a minor "bite" to it that was quite pleasant. The chicken was carved from a spit as I stood there. not very expensive but I think it's really good for a fast, good lunch.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 June 2012 via mobile

The sever was slow and fixed the wrong order for the customer before me, and his wife, the cashier tried to sell it to me after touching it with her "cash register" fingers. My sandwich was bad with dried old chicken. Don't go there. Instead, try the place around the corner on Eliot and Bennet.

Reviewed 3 April 2011

Very friendly people, grilled chicken was made to order, off the grill and right into my wrap with all the fresh veggies! My everyday lunch place since I work in the area.