“Perfect for a Quick Lunch”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #327 of 650 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I don't have a lot of experience with Mexican food so I can't compare, but I was very pleased with the salad I had at Chipotle. Brown rice, beans and beef made me full for a big day of visiting Boston-Cambridge! The beef and veggies were really fresh and the staff nice! For the amount of food you get, this place is quite cheap! And if you can't finish your bowl or burrito, you may take it away with you! I have nothing to complain about!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I had heard a little about this chain but when I walked in I found it okay. Nothing special. The food was okay also.

I would only really recommend it if you were hungry and didn't know what else to eat in the area.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

They charged me double and took it off my gift card. They also charge you $.10 for a take out bag!! I guess it is a city rule, so not really their fault. Food was typical Chipotle.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Super fast and great to grab a quick bite,,tasty, filling,good to spend time with family or friends as well.A little noisy though!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

While Central Square has a gritty image and rather quirky design, this Chipotle offers a nice escape into normality. The interior design is standard of Chipotle places. The place is clean, and the employees are friendly and efficient.
A nice place to take a break.