“Delicious Ramen”

Shabu & Mein
Ranked #100 of 674 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner by myself and really enjoyed their Ramen. Very tasty broth and great Pork.
The place is nicely decorated and has a very pretty bar area in the rear of the restaurant. It gets busy during main hours so be prepared for a little wait.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We went on a Friday night, and there was only a 15 minute wait for a table. This was our first time having hot pot, where you order broth and raw ingredients then cook everything yourself in the broth at your table. Our waitress explained the ordering and cooking times extremely well and was super patient with all our questions. Everything tasted amazing. We will definitely go again next time we find ourselves in Cambridge.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend after passing in front and thinking was a good experience. And it was! The food is tastefully, the experience is great and I just can't wait to have another opportunity to visit them.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Ended up going back by myself I liked their Ramen so much. Had the Miso Ramen both times. Delicious.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We were in town to celebrate our anniversary and staying in a nearby hotel. We hadn’t made dinner plans Friday as we were unsure of arrival time. Decided it would be fun to try something different and made our way to Shabu & Mein. Our server helped guide us through the process. We ordered miso base, the seafood combo, and ramen noodles. It was fun plopping items in, serving them up when ready, and slurping up the delicious soup. Now I want to try this at home! Mai Tais were tasty too. Glad we stopped in!