Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$124
Etrip
US$115
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
PricelineUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
FindHotelUS$124
All reviews green line lechmere station veggie sausages front desk oatmeal mini fridge make your own waffles clean hotel great property across the street dunkin donuts minute walk desk staff bed and pillows free breakfast would definitely stay here again convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2021

Had an excellent stay at this hotel very convenient to public transportation and onwards to the lovely sites of Boston. Hotel staff all very friendly and helpful and room felt clean and was comfortable. Also enjoyed the breakfast selection and lady on duty was keeping tables all clean after use and the area where food was served. I was very impressed with this hotel and will be back when in the Boston area. Nice work team and keep it up!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2021

We spent a night here to visit family who live close by. The free breakfast was more bountiful than I was expecting (with both hot and cold options, make your own waffles, veggie sausage) and the quality was good. Our room was on the small side but comfortable. In the future, I will ask for a couple of extra pillows - the two provided are small. I'd recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Cynthia Marksberry, Marketing at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2021

Dear Guest,

We so appreciate the 5 stars and great review.
Love hearing you would recommend us as that is always the best compliment and we love hearing that.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2021

I stayed here for a single day to run the Boston Marathon 2021. This was a quick trip and the hotel checked all the boxes to ensure that I had a successful trip. They had a room ready for me when I reached at 10am. I reached the hotel late after the marathon at 3pm (I only had a 2pm checkout for Gold) and they were very accommodating and let me shower before I rushed to the airport. The staff were friendly and polite. The rooms had a microwave and everything I needed. Finally, this was just off the T stop and had a Star market near by.

Date of stay: October 2021
Cynthia Marksberry, Marketing at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the 5 stars and so happy you had a great stay. Welcome to the marathon!
We appreciate the feedback and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 10 October 2021

This was my 2nd stay here. Each time the staff has been super helpful, pleasant and welcoming. The facilities are in great shape. The gym is functional and gets the job done, there’s fresh water (and coffee!) throughout the day to stay hydrated as you wish, and the breakfast spread has something for everyone to get the day started. The bed and pillows are super comfy and the rooms are updated/ aesthetically pleasing. I highly recommend!!! I’m already planning my next visit :-)

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for coming back, so happy you had another great stay. We are so happy the lan is made to return again! Awesome.
See you soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2021

This hotel is in a convenient location, was less expensive than most area hotels, and was very comfortable and clean. the staff was friendly. It's right across the street from Dunkin donuts, and a quick drive to any location. We had a car, but Uber'd to the game from there. The rooms were a little small, but clean and quiet. The showers were fantastic.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Guest

Convenient and less expensive, what more could someone need...you as a guest!
Thank you for the kind comments and look forward to your next stay.