“Great for Anyone on a Budget”
Review of Felipe's Taqueria

Felipe's Taqueria
Ranked #28 of 650 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I probably go to Felipe's once a week and I usually order a quesadilla with chicken, pico de gallo, corn, and sour cream. It's always delicious and filling. Recently, I tried their Baja Style shrimp tacos, and I highly recommend them. I love this place because the food is good and cheap. You can get a huge quesadilla, a margarita, and leave a tip for $14. I really like the decor of their new location. The Latin music they play is nice to listen to while you wait in line.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I work in the area and grabbed lunch here. The portions are large, the employees are upbeat, energetic, and fun to talk to, and the food is fresh and delicious! I ordered the chimichanga with chorizo and it was delicious! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We, my girlfriend and I, decided to come here because all the other restaurants had long lines. Though there was a line here, it was moving pretty quickly! No surprise either, when we got the the counter we could see just how quickly the servers were making the burritos! Ninja fast, literally! The guy was whipping the scoops back into the containers from across the counter like throwing knives! I came twice, got a burrito the first time and a quesadilla the second time, both were equally amazing. I would recommend both and plan on returning for both. Best burrito and quesadilla I've ever had.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

As a California native, I don't usually go for Mexican outside the states of CA, AZ, NM and TX (and not really even Texas) but this place is legitimate. The tortillas are even good. Also, the bartender(ess) was great!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I went there with my family for a quick dinner. They food tasted great and everyone liked what they ordered. You pick what you want and the ingredients were excellent.

I am very surprised to see limited ratings as the place was full every time I passed in front of it.

If you live Mexican, this is the one.