“Wonderful Burritos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 12 February 2018

After walking Harvard University on a tour, my husband and I ate lunch here on the recommendation of our tour guide...thanks, Elijah!

Inside, there are two separate lines (same food at both) to keep the orders moving quickly and efficiently. The menu was very robust with lots of different options. My husband and I each had a chimichanga, and they were GOOD! The ingredients were very fresh, and the food was served very quickly. The chimichangas were served smothered with cheese...who doesn't love that?!

My only qualm was the lack of seating in the restaurant, especially given its popularity. However, we'll still be back for more!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

This restaurant is a few steps away from Harvard square and serves Mexican fast food. The clientele is mostly made of university students and faculty. This is definitely a cheaper alternative among more expensive restaurants in the area. There is a self service sink with water tap and a salsa bar in the center and bathrooms are at the apposite side of the entrance. Food was between ok and good.
On the not so bright side, the cashier tried to overcharge my friend by a few bucks and he had to have the cashier reimburse him when he realized he paid the wrong amount. He told me that it's not the first time that this happens and this thing before eating kind of spoiled the enjoyment of our meal .

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

On the weekend evening it was really crowded and extremely fast moving, their burrito bowl was tasty and filling.Super fast service counters. Some choice for vegetarians too. Nice place!Absolutely recommend!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This was excellent. We atumbled upon the place and were very very happy with this! A cute little place with excellent food and a fantastic variety. It was so fresh and staff were very friendly. All round excellent.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

A lively restaurant with a real buzz. Food was well prepared. Primarily younger people. My friend and I were probably the only over 50 there.