All reviewsfree parkingacross the streetfree breakfastpancake machinelechmere stationhotel lotgreen linedunkin donutsstrip mallfridge and microwaveyogurtwalking distancefew blocksfront desk staffscience museumbreakfast roomtd garden
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Nice breakfast! Warm food, yogurt, fruit and coffee everyday. Very near T stop and bus station. Suit was clean and functional as well. With microwave which you can heat food by yourselves. However, you can hear the noise from other room clearly at night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The staff are all friendly. Front desk people are so helpful that they take time to answer all questions. Rooms are clean and the hotel is walking distance to Cambridge mall and the science museum. Rite aid,MacDonalds,Dunkin' Donuts is right behind the hotel. So convenient.

1  Thank AnaC908
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Our overseas-living family was planning on closing our summer working visit to the States with a nice little family vacation when our flight was canceled and rebooked so late that it made the last relaxing leg of our journey pointless forcing us to make other plans.

We booked some time at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We had 12 large suitcases plus 4 carry on suitcases and a French horn and three kids tired from six weeks of travel. Brian Marten, the manager, and all the staff were incredibly kind and accommodating to our urgent needs, going out of their way to make our distress less chaotic. Brian is one of those rare people who had excellent executive capacity to solve problems, but coupled with the compassion, kindness, creativity, and drive to serve the customer at their point of need. He is obviously a great leader because all of the staff followed suit with the incredible attitude. I will remember this experience as a high point example of how amazing customer service should be.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel from August 8-12 and I enjoyed my stay and the rooms were super comfy and clean. Upon Check in I was greeted by Yahaira and she was super sweet and very accommodating. She ensured our stay was pleasant and gave us all the valuable information about how to travel and places to visit as it was our first time in Boston. She was super friendly and I think is a great asset to the company and I give her a perfect 10 for excellent customer service. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant. We look forward towards coming back soon.
Melvin

1  Thank Melvin F
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I have traveled a lot for work and I have to say this is by far the best place I have ever stayed. The staff is extremely accommodating, super friendly and they go above and beyond all the time!!! I highly recommend this place to anyone who is traveling. I will deffintley be back. Keep it up guys your providing superior guest relations. Thank you so much!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business