“Fish tacos were outstanding”

Pecan Street Brewing
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A BrewPub nestled in the TX Hill Country across from the Historic Courthouse in Johnson City. Texas Sized Hospitality.
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We stopped in for lunch on our way home from Lake LBJ. I had the best fish tacos and my husband had a really good veggie burger. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

First time visitor at this restaurant. The service was very slow and you had to get her attention to refill your drinks. We ordered the club sandwich, hamburger, sweet potato fries, and two green salads. I was impressed on how much bacon was on my club sandwich and it wasn't greasy. The restaurant's dining area was clean and so were the bathrooms.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Every time we come here we enjoy it more and more. Food, drink, and service were great as usual. They still have my favorite sign: Ëat more lamb 10 millions coyotes can't be wrong." I had the lamb burger and YUM!!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I love a local craft micro brew like pecan street! Offering tastings, pints, and growler fills! I had the high noon pale ale, it was yum! Also tried the home made ginger ale that was very good as well. For lunch we enjoyed a pizza and a caeser salad, both were very good! Great little local place with lots of friendly charm!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

The beer, food and service are superlative; the atmosphere is relaxing. What an oasis in the middle of the Texas Hill Country! Not only is this place worth the stop, it's worth the DRIVE! Word is out that this is the THE place to go, so it's always busy. Enjoy the wait while sipping on one of their craft beers and look at the decor, or sit in the beer garden.

Date of visit: June 2016